Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Interracial baby on way

• Thread starterkinkycouple_uk
  • Start date

kinkycouple_uk

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 8, 2006
I recently returned from very enjoyable Caribbean holiday pregnant - the father was of course a black guy. Baby's due next summer.

Hubby & I have 5 kids already, but all are white. I'm interested to hear from mums in a similar situation (particularly others in the UK like me) as to the reaction from family/friends to this situation. And how did nursing/medical staff react to a baby that's so obviously not hubby's?

Jayne

Reactions: Maxio and BorrowMyWife
Thanks so much for sharing..was the baby planned?

Sooo wonderful to read! I know you'll be very happy.
A)Did you and your husband plan this pregnancy?
B)If so, who initiated the idea?
C)How long has this been a desire of you and your husband's?
D)Have you been into IR cuckolding for long?

Hope I haven't asked too many questions.

Gracias

antebellum said:
Sooo wonderful to read! I know you'll be very happy.
A)Did you and your husband plan this pregnancy?
B)If so, who initiated the idea?
C)How long has this been a desire of you and your husband's?
D)Have you been into IR cuckolding for long?

Hope I haven't asked too many questions.

Gracias
Hi Gracias,

This wasn't planned - but at the same time, I was fucking guys bareback knowing I wasn't protected.

Not at all desired - family is big enough already! But living with it.

Been into IR for about 2 years now.

J

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Congratulations!!!

I'm sure the staff will figure it out pretty quickly. Either way, who cares, what you have is special!

They would first say or be thinking OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH SHIIIITTTTTT! Then everything would be back to normal and then you would have to change diapers and raise the child as one of your now 6 children. You will then have to figure out how to make more money to support this child. Next question?

I hope it's a boy! Would love to be in the delivery room and watch the look on everyone's faces when that nappy head squirts out of your pussy....followed by that big black dick...telling everyone in the room why you have this little fella in the first place!

iraddicted said:
I hope it's a boy! Would love to be in the delivery room and watch the look on everyone's faces when that nappy head squirts out of your pussy....followed by that big black dick...telling everyone in the room why you have this little fella in the first place!
Well, scan reveals I'm carrying twins.. so could even be two dicks on their way!!

J

kinkycouple_uk said:
Well, scan reveals I'm carrying twins.. so could even be two dicks on their way!!

J
I'm sure they will squirt right out your pussy with two ten inch cocks a stading tall and the Doctors and nurses will want to know how it came about your having black babies. Hope you have a good income with five others at home.

From a blk man you know "If you play with fire you will sooner or later get burned". Since you and Husb has did all the medical prep i see you will have the baby and raise him as your own. My question is, do you know who the father is and will he have contact with him or them? From the side of what this site was made for i have to ask...was it a Gang Bang breeding?

kinkycouple_uk said:
I recently returned from very enjoyable Caribbean holiday pregnant - the father was of course a black guy. Baby's due next summer.

Hubby & I have 5 kids already, but all are white. I'm interested to hear from mums in a similar situation (particularly others in the UK like me) as to the reaction from family/friends to this situation. And how did nursing/medical staff react to a baby that's so obviously not hubby's?

Jayne

Pahleez...don't insult our intelligence. Your name isn't Jayne, you aren't married with 5 white kids and you're not pregnant.

And shame on the rest of you who responded - particularly those who fantasize about bringing children (both born and unborn) into the bedroom BBC fantasy...it's disgusting by any standard.

Users who are viewing this thread