Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Interested In what you'd do to Her

• Thread starterJames80
  • Start date

James80

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2007
This is my girlfriend Angie at a hotel and i'd love to her all about what you'd do to her and what you'd make me do. Email me at Life_Voyeur@hotmail.co.uk

cheers

James

you should post more... and in the fakes section...

Yes - fatten her up a little bit first!

She needs to be fucked and used until that smile comes off her face. I would love tear her ass up.

Thanx

Thanx for all ur encouragement please email me some of the ways u wanna ruin her and i'll let her see them

James

Why not just show her this thread?

What, showing her a load of random e-mails? OK...

what i would do

i would come and slap u across the face with my damp cock and take that smiling hoe off your hands and make her scream the place down that she is now a blk bulls slut.

More of Angie

Come on lads start sending those emails so i can show Angie what you all want to do to her.

I know what a black man would do to her he would fill her pussy with his sperm hope she is on the pill as the black guy would not be using a condom .

shut the fuck up xzpaw

you wouldnt know what to do with a woman, so unlock your door and let your mama clean your room. maybe she could get all those jack off rags off your bedroom floor. by the way give me your address and i can send you some money so you can buy you some pussy. punk ass bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread