Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

interested in meeting up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread startercutigrl
  • Start date
Black Male visiting Chicago for a few weeks, ISO a married or single White Female who is in need of some good no strings, descrete, undercover, Hotel SEX! I am in the Chicago / Midway area

I will be here for the next 14 days....

I am Straight, 5'11" 265 good hard 9 and I love to eat pussy. I give as good as I get and I am not camera Shy. I love curves on my females but am not opposed to pure pussy. Big tits and Soft round asses are the Best! Attitude is as important as looks to me cause I don't want to own the pussy, I just want to see how many times I can make it cum and then you can take it with you..LOL

I work nights and I am off 2 days a week so let's hook up and see what we can see.. 708-563-0200 rm 116

Attachments

• face1_150.jpg
    face1_150.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 6,347
  • mine_997.jpg
    mine_997.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 6,360
Cum see about me

When you hit the West Coast, Hit me up. I can promise you smiles to bring back great sexual memories you'll cherish.

Attachments

• dscf0031_1_small.jpg
    dscf0031_1_small.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 66
in rochester and ready

hey i travel a great deal also and would love to meat up somewhere. if you are in the area let me know. ppete44@aol.

in rochester and ready

hey i travel a great deal also and would love to meat up somewhere. if you are in the area let me know. ppete44@aol.

Want to meet and show my respect to my superiors

I am in Neb and would love to "work" for any blacks. No job would be refused.

Midwest black male here! Your realllly attractice. 22/ black.male IL here. E-mail me for pics and more info. I want to show you the best time of your life.

what's up girl, i am in the NYC area, whenever you come there holla at me.i'll show you a good time.

25 year old male in new york
would love to get a shoot at that beautiful sexy pussy of yours if you are interested get in contact with me at parot24@yahoo.com

This Shit Is Over A Year Old. Are U Guys That Horny

Users who are viewing this thread