Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Indiana?

• Thread starterindiana_mwc
  • Start date

indiana_mwc

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2004
Hey we are a couple in our 30's. wife is 5'5 120lbs, blonde hair, big tits, shaved pussy and a nice ass.

we have been toying with the idea of inviting a black man or two over to "play" with her. she is new to this idea so she is wanting to take it slow. right now she is willing to masturbate in front of a black man or men and she is willing to let him/them squeeze her tits and ass........possibly will give him/them a handjob or blowjob maybe more if he plays it cool. but remember, it is a maybe on the physical part.....the very least you can see her play with her pussy. we would prefer an older male(37-55) but are open to all.

i know this may not be worth someone's time but it could be eventually once she becomes comfortable with the idea of being with someone else.

i will not post any pics of her on here because she holds a job dealing with the public, but trust me she is hot.

we are located in central indiana

let me know if you are interested......

HngBM n IN

I live in Fishers, IN. 116th and Hague.

Where are you?

I'm 24yo, 175, 6'-3" 10 inches

Hng24yo said:
I live in Fishers, IN. 116th and Hague.

Where are you?

I'm 24yo, 175, 6'-3" 10 inches

about 40 miles south of indy. sure it would be worth your drive?

some fun

So you are Columbus or Bloomington?

Your about 1 to 1.5 hours away.....that is not bad.

I can travel to you. Email me at msitaliahi@hotmail.com

we can chat more there.

Users who are viewing this thread