Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

in person

• Thread starterMasterNick
  • Start date

MasterNick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 20, 2024
which is most popular, you in person watching your wife, or her having sex without you but gives you all the details

Reactions: LNA
MasterNick said:
which is most popular, you in person watching your wife, or her having sex without you but gives you all the details
I really want to see her taking a big cock but if i can't be there,she could tell me all about it as we fuck

Reactions: MasterNick
srx said:
I really want to see her taking a big cock but if i can't be there,she could tell me all about it as we fuck
hmmmm yeah both are good, i think i would like her telling me while we fuck

MasterNick said:
hmmmm yeah both are good, i think i would like her telling me while we fuck
Would you like to guide his cock into her

• Love
Reactions: redback and MasterNick
Neither, I’d prefer she staying quiet and her bull giving all the details

For me, I love being there and seeing and hearing it all. I like for her to tell me about it from her perspective later and telling her all the things I enjoyed. Being there I get all the details, the noises, the dirty talk, the build up, and all that follows. Hearing about it is great, but some of the subtleties get lost, because she’s in the moment and not trying to memorize a story to tell me later. Plus being there and seeing everything happen right in front of me adds to my total submission of giving my wife to another man for them both to enjoy and do as they please.

Reactions: 4sure and MasterNick
DWW said:
Neither, I’d prefer she staying quiet and her bull giving all the details
interesting
Bottomcuck said:
For me, I love being there and seeing and hearing it all. I like for her to tell me about it from her perspective later and telling her all the things I enjoyed. Being there I get all the details, the noises, the dirty talk, the build up, and all that follows. Hearing about it is great, but some of the subtleties get lost, because she’s in the moment and not trying to memorize a story to tell me later. Plus being there and seeing everything happen right in front of me adds to my total submission of giving my wife to another man for them both to enjoy and do as they please.
great reply

MasterNick said:
hm never thought about it but that thought gets me aroused
rubbing his fat knob along her slick vag,urging him to push in

MasterNick said:
hmmm that does sound fun
Feel his slick cock sliding thru your fingers and straight into her wet cunt,hearing her moan as he goes deeper than anyone has before

Based on the way the question is posed, I'd say the most popular thing is to be there in person, whether it's real or imagined.
I'd also say that the wife/gf giving details after the fact is the most common.

And that's how it is for me. I'd go crazy to actually be present and watch, possibly participate.
But I love for her to have her private fucks because she is free to react and respond to her lover's touch without any pressure of 'performing' for the husband. It can become unnatural, maybe even uncomfortable, if she is too over the top with her responses, thinking she's making it "special" for hubby.

Every single time a wife has cuckolded me, it's been getting the details after the fact. Again, not my personal preference, but I still enjoy fucking, licking, kissing, and sucking the confession and details out of her. That goes double if her pussy get extra wet/creamy during her confession, because pussy doesn't lie!

Reactions: MasterNick
Nazareth said:
Based on the way the question is posed, I'd say the most popular thing is to be there in person, whether it's real or imagined.
I'd also say that the wife/gf giving details after the fact is the most common.

And that's how it is for me. I'd go crazy to actually be present and watch, possibly participate.
But I love for her to have her private fucks because she is free to react and respond to her lover's touch without any pressure of 'performing' for the husband. It can become unnatural, maybe even uncomfortable, if she is too over the top with her responses, thinking she's making it "special" for hubby.

Every single time a wife has cuckolded me, it's been getting the details after the fact. Again, not my personal preference, but I still enjoy fucking, licking, kissing, and sucking the confession and details out of her. That goes double if her pussy get extra wet/creamy during her confession, because pussy doesn't lie!
wow, great response! thank you!

Reactions: Nazareth
I would like my dear wife to be seduced, slowly, gently and romantically. After each date with her lover she returns and I learn what new 'baby-step' they've taken on the road to her ultimate surrender.

Reactions: DWW and MasterNick
unfastenherslacks said:
I would like my dear wife to be seduced, slowly, gently and romantically. After each date with her lover she returns and I learn what new 'baby-step' they've taken on the road to her ultimate surrender.
My wife just took a huge baby step, what are some your wife has done to move her along

MasterNick said:
My wife just took a huge baby step, what are some your wife has done to move her along
She must be dying to take that first huge step.

I'm thinking of writing a story about this. I wonder who might be interested to read it if I did.

unfastenherslacks said:
I'm thinking of writing a story about this. I wonder who might be interested to read it if I did.
i would be,i know i am getting nowhere but some one must be doing better

srx said:
She must be dying to take that first huge step.
no, still slow going, probably going to stay in fantasy mode. which is fine

Users who are viewing this thread