Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I'm new here

• Thread starterpregnant_girl
  • Start date

pregnant_girl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 9, 2007
Hi everyone. I am new here so I thought I would post and introduce myself. My name is Brandi and I am 19 years old. I am a single white woman and I am currently 4 1/2 months pregnant with my first baby. The father of my baby is a black man and this was in no way planned. It was supposed to be a one night fling since I was curious and he didn't pull out. My parents are not happy with me and they don't even know yet that my baby is black!!! Feel free to email me anytime.

Pic

Sorry everyone my picture didn't take, I am going to try to post it again now..I'm no supermodel just your avg woman who happens to be pregnant

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,413
If u live near me I'll marry u if u want.lol and good luck

Hi Brandi cute ladt you are good luck nd hope everythig goes well for you. Muleman PS Being the father would of been fun.

Sniff Sniff

I smell bullshit!! First of all..the woman in that pic is not 19!! Secondly, if she's that big at 4 1/2 months, she's going to be big as a house when the baby comes!!! Stop the bullshit!

Slutty!

I will fuck your used pussy while you are pregnant!
Bill

build94901 said:
I will fuck your used pussy while you are pregnant!
Bill
DUDE, what the hell? this thread is almost a YEAR FUCKING OLD. lol

she's not preggo anymore.

Is there anyway to close threads after a time limit?

There is the faintest aroma of cynicism wafting about. But, in the event this is a legitimate post, I wish you an uneventful and non-problematic pregnancy. I also hope you have a healthy and happy bundle of joy and that you can provide both your child and yourself with a quality and happy life.

pimpology101 said:
There is the faintest aroma of cynicism wafting about. But, in the event this is a legitimate post, I wish you an uneventful and non-problematic pregnancy. I also hope you have a healthy and happy bundle of joy and that you can provide both your child and yourself with a quality and happy life.
dude, if that is an 19 yr chick, she must've had her first period at 4.

hi do you have any pic of you being blked or of your breeding

let see more of you , Pregnant Girl
please
xxx

Hi Brandi. I understand you. You are lucky you got the black man you wanted. I too am dying to be fucked by a strong mighty big black cock. I am a virgin and don't mind being pregnant. You have enjoyed a black man. I envy you. Write to me and I can express more about myself at sonalikahusky@yahoo co.in. I will be very very pleased to hear from you. Your Sonali

Users who are viewing this thread