Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

im new and my name is eugenia!

• Thread startereugeniamex
  • Start date
eugeniamex said:
why was she crazy??

After 3 dates and us having sex she was demanding us to get married. Call me stupid but I wasn't ready for that so she started going crazy. I thought she was going to kill me LOL! She was hot. You with black hair. She was half white/japanese very exotic and very fine. I miss her in a ways till today and that occurred 8 years ago. I heard she married a cop like two months later. So she was wanting to get married something awful lol. She had a jeckyl/ hyde personality. She wanted to move to Orlando and train dolphins so I hope that is what she is doing now. Maybe that dolphin will calm her down a tad.

Sorry i have been gone for a bit,lifes just been busy and i havent had time to socialize here ha! i have not forgotten about how wonderful this site is and i still get so so hot when i browse around the forum, i can't get big black cocks out of my head.

i'll be around more often

n555160552_3518289_3072.jpg

n502678569_388883_6330.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread