Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I'm back

• Thread starterSweetGermanGirl
  • Start date
Good to see you

Beautiful pics. Thanks for posting! Sandra, your pics gave me the idea that you need a vacation. I suggest that you get off the pill and invite your male friends to a getaway in the mountains. Rent a cabin for a week or two. Take your clothes off when you walk in and don't put them back on until you leave. Do everything you are told to do. Spend a lot of time relaxing - on your back, say, or bent over the sofa, with your legs spread. Email me when you know where you're going!

Hi from germany

Hi Beauty,

my name is Jarome from Ghana. Living in Frankfurt/Main.

Stay in touch..

hey sandrs i think u shoul consider being gangfucked by blacks like 7 or 8,,,let me kno if ur interested

email

Hi Sandra,

deine email? Ich schicke dir bilder von mir. Komme aus Ghana!

Jarome

Sweet German Girl

Oh yes, my dear, you are one sweet beautiful frauline.My grand parents came from Germany,even though I may be white I'd love to explore your body for an hour or two.You wouldnt be disappointed believe me.

Users who are viewing this thread