Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I'm a dumb cuckold...sorry

• Thread starternavy_cuck
  • Start date
As Requested

We appreciate all the comments made. She especially is determined now to get some BBC on a regular basis then posting the pics. I can't wait! Please enjoys these for now.

Attachments

• Picture 159.jpg
    Picture 159.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,392
  • Picture 161.jpg
    Picture 161.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,148
  • Picture 244.jpg
    Picture 244.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 900
  • Picture 241.jpg
    Picture 241.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 998
I hate to be pushy, can you show us pics with those big tits flopping around.

I love the tan lines and hairless pussy! Great, but she needs to have my BBC inside of her, and enjoying my seed!

I'm sure she would enjoy it. We do talk about her getting preg by someone other than me.

sounds great your wife looks really hot
i would mind knocking your wife up man where you guys located
black male here in new york would love to meet up with you guys and get a shoot at that nice pussy your wife as..

Your Wife Looks GREAT serviceing her BBC. Keep posting those pics!!

damn, what a sexy woman!! love that pussy shot!

from another cuckold

navy_cuck said:
We appreciate all the comments made. She especially is determined now to get some BBC on a regular basis then posting the pics. I can't wait! Please enjoys these for now.

I know you already know this, but you are one lucky guy to have such a luscious wife to cuckold you. I can only imagine how you must feel watching or at least listening to (when/if you are not allowed to watch) her getting fucked royally by that stud...and how she must taste when she allows you "clean up" privileges. I hope you are not denied, as I am, but even if you are you have to think it is worth it, knowing she is getting great sex from a much better man...and at least you can still beat off. Thanks for the great pix.

She's obviously built for cock. Would love to stick it up her and shoot her full of cum.

Very nice thick girl. I know she can take some BBC. I would be the first or after to help her out. Count me in, literally!

Nice tits and great pussy shot.....Wet and Wild ride I know!

i'd like to know where you reside so i can get a plane ticket for a weekend.

i'm serious.

ur a very luck man
ur wife's body is fine

Users who are viewing this thread