Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

If you had a hot first cousin…

• Thread starterSeeman
  • Start date
Seeman said:
For the men out there, would you ever consider fucking your first cousin if she was hot?
Absolutely! Almost had the chance with this one at a wedding until she found out we were cousins!

Screenshot_20240817_084054_Facebook.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ, CumOnMyHotAFWifesPictures, Sandy Row and 2 others
GABiHubs said:
Absolutely! Almost had the chance with this one at a wedding until she found out we were cousins!

Gorgeous woman. I would have told her I was adopted. I can only imagine how good she tastes and what a good fuck she would be.

Reactions: GABiHubs
1723906014026.png If you were both wanting to get laid and attracted to each other, the "cousin thing" shouldn't matter.

GABiHubs said:

What a heartbreak that must have been,wouldn't have stopped me for a second😋

Seeman said:
For the men out there, would you ever consider fucking your first cousin if she was hot?
Yes, absolutely

AaronT said:
Yes, absolutely
Does fingering count,would have fucked her if we had the privacy.

Reactions: AaronT
lak said:
Nah. Incest is a line I couldn't cross 🤷🏼‍♂️
I crossed it at a young age. And I had a hot cousin who always was after me and wanted to fuck me. He finally did. And I do not see a thing in the world wrong with it. I did that with some one else too.

Reactions: Pghperv, AaronT and Sandy Row
Yes! First cousin Holly. She is 7 years older than me. She was going through a nasty divorce. We saw each other at a family holiday, talked about life, ate dinner then went to a bar to have a drink. While talking we opened up about how hot we both were for each other. We got closer in our bar stools to each other, had a couple more drinks, next thing we are locking deep French kissing lips at the bar. Loud music, seemed forever we kissed. I paid the bill, All along the way to my truck, we would stop French kiss more. Finally got to my truck, she grabbed my cock through my jeans, while kissing, I grabbed her beautiful b cup titties, through her bra, rubbing pinching her nipples, her legs got weak. “Want to fuck in your back seat”? My answer was yes! I felt her pussy in her jeans, slopping wet! We didn’t even oral each other. As she was getting in the back seat, she arched her back for me to rub her pussy through her jeans again, she unzipped her pants, helped her pull her pants off with fucking amazing black gstring, moved it to the side pushed her in a doggie position, closed the truck door and fucked her like for a long while. She came a few times on my cock. My cock was throbbing like I have never felt before. She felt that throbbing motion as while fucking each other. Didn’t matter if we were cousins! After fucking her for a while she pushed me off and told me to sit. She then got on top of me and straddle fucked me. It was awesome! French kissed looking straight at each other while she fucked me for at least a good half hour more. I told her I was cumming, in all reality would of been of been my second time but didn’t tell her, she told me thank God to just cum inside her. And I did. Came right at the same time she let out her last orgasm…sweating in my cold weather steamed window truck, we looked at each other and couldn’t believe what just happened. For many years today, we still have a strong bond of what happened that night. We knew we fell in love with each other. But also knew we couldn’t do this again. After, she met her new guy, who still today are married. I really like this guy too! He treats her like a queen. Few years later I got married. Every family holiday we see each other we both go out of the way when we’re alone and tease the fuck out of each other! But having kids made it more tough! lol.

• Love
Reactions: MNAZ
Awetwife said:
I crossed it at a young age. And I had a hot cousin who always was after me and wanted to fuck me. He finally did. And I do not see a thing in the world wrong with it. I did that with some one else too.
Awetwife said:
just wondering who the “someone else “ is.

Reactions: DaveJ
I have several hot first cousins and wouldn't. Nice to look at though.

As far as I could tell with the older men I’ve met and chatted with when I was a younger man 24 years ago… you probably would have lost your virginity to your unmarried aunt. Who was probably hot. Spector you lived in pre-communist Cuba. This would have happened after some celebration when every bed in the house was being used. This man was not harmed in the experience. It was one of his best memories.

Users who are viewing this thread