• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I want to watch my wife have sex with my coworkers

• Thread starterXBOXX
  • Start date

XBOXX

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2020
Hello I need help How can I persuade my wife to have sex with My Friend at work My wife is her old39 Year We got married Ago6Years For some time now I have felt a great desire Watching my wife have sex with another man I am not bisexual I am a very normal person But I have a strong feeling Looking at my wife Fuck Another man or more at the same time The problem is that it is religious and conservative I don't know how to tell her about it Or where to start ...Since we got married we have been constantly having sex You feel good with me and how things happen But I feel I can provide it with more satisfaction

Here's the deal. Did you take her virginity? If not she has fucked other men before. Now all you are trying to do is to get her to do it again post marriage. Where does it say in the wedding vows Thou Shall not fuck others? It's been my experience that conservative women become the wildest women once they have been emancipated. This comes from years of sexual repression. Good news she is not frigid. In fact she sounds like a horny toed.
Your feelings are perfectly normal and natural. If you love your wife you want to experience everything in life to the max, including sexual pleasure.
You have to start slowly. See if you can get her to talk about past lovers.
I am not bisexual either. Most who share their wives are not. Believe me when it finally happens it will be the most mind blowing experience for both of you.

Reactions: firedogg81 and willngtobcuc
XBOXX said:
Hello, I need help. How can I persuade my wife to have sex with My Friend at work?
You might consider a strategy along the lines of the 8-part article that begins here:

A wife into a hotwife:
http://www.hotwifeblog.com/2007/05/23/wife-into-hotwife/

Note, however, the following cautionary words by the author, near the beginning:

"Some women immediately embrace the opportunity for sexual freedom. However, I also know that many more are not interested in becoming hotwives, even though they enjoy sex and may have had numerous sexual partners before marriage. Negative cultural and personal conditioning about sexual exclusivity is just too strong. In short, it will never happen. A woman should be in control of her body, and to try to push her into things that she is 100% dead set against will only cause major problems. So if this is clearly the case, forget it; move on to other things in life."

Reactions: bonemeal
XBOXX said:
Hello I need help How can I persuade my wife to have sex with My Friend at work My wife is her old39 Year We got married Ago6Years For some time now I have felt a great desire Watching my wife have sex with another man I am not bisexual I am a very normal person But I have a strong feeling Looking at my wife Fuck Another man or more at the same time The problem is that it is religious and conservative I don't know how to tell her about it Or where to start ...Since we got married we have been constantly having sex You feel good with me and how things happen But I feel I can provide it with more satisfaction

is your wife muslim and coworker hindu?

[QUOTE = "zippless ، post: 1148466 ، العضو: 589570"]
ها هي الصفقة. هل أخذت عذريتها؟ إذا لم تكن قد مارست الجنس مع رجال آخرين من قبل. الآن كل ما تحاول القيام به هو حملها على القيام بذلك مرة أخرى بعد الزواج. أين جاء في نذور الزواج ألا تضاجع الآخرين؟ لقد كانت تجربتي أن النساء المحافظات يصبحن أعنف النساء بمجرد أن يتم تحريرهن. يأتي هذا من سنوات القمع الجنسي. بشرى سارة انها ليست متجمدة. في الحقيقة هي تبدو وكأنها قرنية الأصابع.
مشاعرك طبيعية وطبيعية تمامًا. إذا كنت تحب زوجتك ، فأنت تريد تجربة كل شيء في الحياة إلى أقصى الحدود ، بما في ذلك المتعة الجنسية.
عليك أن تبدأ ببطء. انظر إذا كان يمكنك جعلها تتحدث عن العشاق السابقين.
أنا لست ثنائي الجنس أيضًا. معظم الذين يشاركون زوجاتهم ليسوا كذلك. صدقني عندما يحدث ذلك أخيرًا ستكون التجربة الأكثر إثارة للعقل لكليكما.
[/اقتبس]
أI don't feel excited when she talks about her ex And the relationship to the days of study at the university ...I feel excited when I imagine my wife Have sex with my lover at work I like the idea very much But the West is in it I don’t know why I am thinking about my coworker Is there a way to help me Or how do I start raising the issue with my wife

[QUOTE = "حمر الشعر ، النشر: 1148490 ، العضو: 567522"]
هل زوجتك مسلمة وزميلك في العمل هندوسي؟
[/اقتبس]
إلىNo, what is the relationship of religion to the subject I mean different religions

XBOXX said:
[QUOTE = "حمر الشعر ، النشر: 1148490 ، العضو: 567522"]
هل زوجتك مسلمة وزميلك في العمل هندوسي؟
[/اقتبس]
إلىNo, what is the relationship of religion to the subject I mean different religions

because muslim wifes to be fucked by kaafir men

XBOXX said:
أI don't feel excited when she talks about her ex And the relationship to the days of study at the university .
Dude it's not about your excitement. It's a way to open up the conversation about having sex with other men.
XBOXX said:
I feel excited when I imagine my wife Have sex with my lover at work I like the idea very much But the West is in it I don’t know why I am thinking about my coworker.
I get that. The most important thing is she has sex with another man. She has to have sex with somebody she feels comfortable with. If she doesn't know your coworker it isn't going to happen.
XBOXX said:
Is there a way to help me Or how do I start raising the issue with my wife
Talk about her ex. Tell her the thought of her having sex with other men excites you. Tell her you would like to see her have sex with another man. Ask her if she has ever thought about it. Ask her if she would who would she choose. Do this during or shortly after sex.

Reactions: XBOXX
willngtobcuc said:
Good points- I have been implementing the 3rd one- she gets very horny though she still denies wanting to try someone else.
Keep up the good work. Of course she is not going to admit it but her body betrays her. Depersonalize it. Tell her it's just another cock. She is probably afraid you don't want her any more if she does it. Invite your coworker over for supper so she can get to know him. No sexual expectations.

Reactions: willngtobcuc and XBOXX
[QUOTE = "zippless ، post: 1148812 ، العضو: 589570"]
ثابر على العمل الجيد. بالطبع لن تعترف بذلك لكن جسدها يخونها. تبدد الشخصية. أخبرها أنه مجرد قضيب آخر. ربما تخشى ألا تريدها بعد الآن إذا فعلت ذلك. قم بدعوة زميلتك في العمل لتناول العشاء حتى تتمكن من التعرف عليه. لا توجد توقعات جنسية.
[/اقتبس]
سI will tell you something I know good My Friend at work How does he think and how he looks at women And How to talk about women Who had previously had sex with them..I called him on many occasions Eat dinner at my house About an hour21:00I claimed that I should go to my grandmother's house And I told him he could wait for me at home And spend the night meaning So we go tomorrow To watch the match After about half an hour Several surreptitiously home With some hope and wish To find what I'm thinking to happen But the exact opposite happened They watch TV And a distance between them The problem is in my wife She does not wear attractive or short clothes I'm thinking of another way But I feel scared If things get out of control I would like to be honest My work buddy My imaginations And my desire to have sex with my wife Hoa knows women a lot He has his own way Then it can To be able to be honest with my wife...what do you think

[QUOTE = "zippless ، post: 1148778 ، العضو: 589570"]
يا صاح ، الأمر لا يتعلق بإثارتك. إنها طريقة لفتح المحادثة حول ممارسة الجنس مع رجال آخرين.

فهمت ذلك. أهم شيء أنها تمارس الجنس مع رجل آخر. عليها أن تمارس الجنس مع شخص تشعر بالراحة معه. إذا لم تكن تعرف زميلك في العمل فلن يحدث ذلك.

تحدث عن زوجها السابق. أخبرها أن فكرة أنها تمارس الجنس مع رجال آخرين تثيرك. أخبرها أنك تود رؤيتها تمارس الجنس مع رجل آخر. اسألها عما إذا كانت قد فكرت في الأمر. اسألها عما إذا كانت ستختار من تختار. افعل ذلك أثناء ممارسة الجنس أو بعده بفترة قصيرة.
[/اقتبس]
زوجتي لم تتزوج من قبل قبل أن أكون الرجل الأول في حياتها لكن كانت لديها علاقات في الجامعة
will tell you something I know good My Friend at work How does he think and how he looks at women And How to talk about women Who had previously had sex with them..I called him on many occasions Eat dinner at my house About an hour21:00I claimed that I should go to my grandmother's house And I told him he could wait for me at home And spend the night meaning So we go tomorrow To watch the match After about half an hour Several surreptitiously home With some hope and wish To find what I'm thinking to happen But the exact opposite happened They watch TV And a distance between them The problem is in my wife She does not wear attractive or short clothes I'm thinking of another way But I feel scared If things get out of control I would like to be honest My work buddy My imaginations And my desire to have sex with my wife Hoa knows women a lot He has his own way Then it can To be able to be honest with my wife...what do you think

It will take time. You can start by hugging and kissing your wife in front of him. Say to him "isn't she beautiful" ectara . Point out her firm tits and ass.
I don't think leaving them alone together will work but it was worth the try.
Does your buddy know you want to watch him to fuck her? If not you need to tell him and see what he says.

يوThank you for your cooperation. I need someone to help me while you do it ..I will tell you something according to what I expect from my co-worker looks of my wife Looks like lust I feel so On many occasions But the problem is in my wife When my companion comes home She puts on long clothes Do not ****** her body Try once To kiss her in front of him She hit her backside Just Even to tell my friend how I feel Will not say Meshael But it will be less The problem is how I convince my wife

Users who are viewing this thread