Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I want to see how hard you get for my hot wife!

• Thread starterBadHusband
  • Start date

BadHusband

Husband secretly wants to share and share w/others
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 9, 2024
Southern California
Cock or better yet, cum tributes wanted! Show me how hot you think she is and feel free to describe what you’d like to do with her. (No degrading comments please) More FLASHy pics available in private. Not interested in collectors or just showing off.
IMG_7917.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ, destroyHerPlease, xanman and 1 other person
BadHusband said:
Cock or better yet, cum tributes wanted! Show me how hot you think she is and feel free to describe what you’d like to do with her. (No degrading comments please) More FLASHy pics available in private. Not interested in collectors or just showing off.
IMG_7917.jpeg
1) she's really beautiful and sexy.
2) what I'll do to her is simply pleasure her eating her pussy (and ass if she into it).
3) slowly build her excitement up and let her suck my cock.
4) gently push my cock in her missionary. 5) Do that for around 10 min. Then let her take charge. Let her be a free cowgirl.
6) If she can finish on top let her orgasms on my dick. If not give her 5 min of rough fucking from below or doggie. Then finish her missionary again.
7) let her wank me off or if she wants suck me off.
8) Cum on her tits and face. And if she's really naughty, in her mouth. If she swallows that be a bonus.
9) (Alternate ending) she wants anal cream pie. After her orgasms, let her wank me till I am about to finish, then stop her. Lube her sweet pretty asshole. Slowly gently push the cock in and slow doggie style anal for 5 min. Then as she becomes comfortable and loose slightly rough anal to cum in the asshole.
10) let squirt out the sperm and drip all over pussy.
11) high five with her husband @BadHusband who's watching and wanking the whole time :D

Reactions: mailkme

Users who are viewing this thread