Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

i want a black stud

• Thread startermsexynj32
  • Start date

msexynj32

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2006
i wantto be black bred badly im very fertile my husband is not any takers.

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 2,470
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,088
You look very nice and well built for good fucking. Cumming Orlando way let a brother know for the hook up. How about some more sexy pics.

Please, let me have the chance to breed you. You are very sexy! If you would like to hook up, send me an email at ras2627@aol.com and I can send you some pics of me.

I cannot believe you have a problem finding someone, hell, if I was living close to you, you would have a problem getting me off your pussy!

breeding

Hello. I hope you are successful in finding a black stud to breed you. I support your desire to be black bred 100%, and I really wish more white females would follow your lead. Good luck in your black breeding, don't stop at just one.

I can fuck you up

How bout this...

Attachments

• say-ahhh.jpg
    say-ahhh.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 140
I can satisify you baby, 11" enough for you? I luv those full titties...****** them for me get a pic up here lets see them.

If you were in the UK I'd definitely put a bun your in your oven.

denver here

if she is ever in denver colorado look me up!!

msexynj32 said:
i wantto be black bred badly im very fertile my husband is not any takers.

dont no further..your sexy

Teddy grahams, does that dude have a problem; i'd be eating the pussy

j

Very nice, looks like you have a nice set of tits!! lets see them??

Users who are viewing this thread