Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I told my husband last night

• Thread starterArgentinaWife
  • Start date

ArgentinaWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2006
Was very difficult but I finally told him. I cried all nigth long but feel better now, like I drop a heavy bag I was carrying in my back.
He is mad, left me alone all day long but I feel we will solve it together.

Thanks to them (they know who they are) than help me to take the decision.

Clara

Hi Argentina Wife...
At least you have cleared the air and lost your secret... but where will it bring you. I guess your husband has now all the strings in his hand!!!
He knows you're adicted to BBC, it makes you horny, it turns you into a slut. A well know dilemma Madonna and *****....
I'm curious how it will end, what your husband will do! A divorce? Separated from your chldren or will he become a chuck who loves to see his wife f*cked by BBC.
I really don't know but I hope for you that everything turns out for the best ^)_(^

Yeah I thought you were no longer going to post here. You even sent me a private message telling me just that.

Let me guess how this is going to go.....your husband is going to be hurt and angry. But at some level he is going to feel excitment. He will then want to watch you with your black lover. He will be extremely excited and this will open the door to a whole new lifestyle for the both of you. He will enjoy becoming a cuck.

What a pile of bullshit!

Think your hubby had better accept & understand that you MUST have BBC in your life.

If he cant accept that then just get rid of him.

Your wussy husband will return, where else he gonna go but back to his momma.

Peace.

I have an Argentinian girlfriend that says she likes black guys..

Users who are viewing this thread