Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I need to vent

• Thread starterWTD
  • Start date

WTD

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2012
I'm not a typical cuck, as I'm actually well hung. But I love to share my wife. Love to eat out her used pussy (if she lets me). We got burned once, but I recently brought it back up. She jumped at the chance, both to satisfy my kink and spread her wings. I work 50+ hours a week, she stays at home with our two kids. I'm also 6 years older.

Shes currently all dressed up and just left a bar with her date for the evening. I helped her shave her pussy last night, she allowed me to kiss her clit goodbye...and then she was his for the next 24 hours. Even though she wasn't meeting him for another about 18 hours, it was basically platonic...I couldn't even grope her playfully.

I know shes at his place right now. I know what will happen. I know she won't clean up and come home smelling of sex and who knows what. I'm not allowed to touch at all, and I'm absolutely dying of being turned on and jealous...its fantastic.

As of right now, no. Shes a tad body-conscious. I don't know why...shes a gorgeous, thick, curvy, freckled brunette (currently redhead). 16+ piercings, tats...I don't know how I landed her some days!

Got a text saying he might be the long-term choice. So I can only assume its going well! We both want her to find a stable option.

Users who are viewing this thread