Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I need some help!

• Thread starterdoc94
  • Start date
Well said Doc and nice pics of the wife!

right at him dock! He deserved that... Now to what's really interesting: Your wife. Man, she's so hot. Such a sweet ass, such a beautiful pussy... It would be an honor for any man to fuck a woman that fine... Please post more... :D

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

Here is your reward:

Attachments

• Picture 69.jpg
    Picture 69.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Picture 70.jpg
    Picture 70.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture 71.jpg
    Picture 71.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Picture 74.jpg
    Picture 74.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 69
To the European Arian elitist: You're right. We Americans are all a bunch of "bad dna" morons who all support everything our "leaders" do. All Americans hope that we send even more troops all over the world to destroy everything that is good. What you say is true. I've seen Stripes and Bill Murray was right; our forefathers got kicked out of every decent nation on earth.

The fact that you are so naive to think that americans in general are the way you described does not surprise me. I am sorry we aren't all blonde haired and blue eyed. How embarassed you must feel to have your counrty dominated by a bunch of morons (and fags) like us. How the hell did you let that happen?

In closing, I must apoligize for calling you a name at the beginning. You may not actually be an Arian. But, minimally, you are a European elitist snob that still hasn't gotten over the fact that a bunch of castaways and criminals has been out performing wherever it is you are from for a little over 200 years. I do wish you well and truly hope that you understand that it is silly to think that all members of something as large as a nation like the US would actually behave and believe in the same manner. Peace

I've got some bad news & some good news. I'm the kind that likes the bad news first so I can go about my merry way on a positive note so here it goes.

Bad news:

I had about 20 new photo's that I was editing for this post and wouldn't you know it? I lost my hard drive and everything on it. They are gone forever. :( There were some really good ones I wanted to share with everyone but life goes on.

Now for the good news:

I just bought a brand new computer and an excellent digital camera. (Makes the pics I've posted here look like they were painted by number) So anyway, I've learned to run the cam and all of the software already so I should have some new great pics that do my slut wife justice very soon! :D I look forward to the next playtime and the next pic post with all the new toys!

Best wishes to all,
Doc

Users who are viewing this thread