Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I need some help

• Thread starterlfbc
  • Start date
Great advice. I've done much of this already. My wife falls into the "never will category". She loves watching interracial videos with me during sex, I gave her a big black dildo that vibrates. It's long enough to put between my legs and fuck her with it. She usually asks for me to fuck her ass when there's a black guy giving anal in the movie. She loves the fantasy of black cock and loves the black dildo. I tried to encourage her to use it while I'm away too but she is too shy.

Hay fantasycuck..Just take your time and enjoy what she likes now. She may surprise you one day and want the real thing. She just may be masterbating on her own and thinking about Black Guys.

It took me a while with my gf also. Now she takes a 10" Black dildo no prob. She even gets into teasing me now which she had never done before.

Just take your time and fun. She may surprise you one day. Just be ready.

My husband (now my ex) wanted me to try black...I refused, plain and simple. So he took a slow and gentle approach - using black didos...asking me to fuck on it lik a real dick, eating memore andmore, and alays mentioning how hot it looked. So after 8 years of mariage I decided to at least TRY. It was good - not spine-tingling but good. So I tried again...and again. I even let my husband watch once (he came without touching himself). So now we are divorced (3 years) and I live in a townhouse with blck neighbors on either side and across the street (and behind). I amnot what you'd call a BBC ***** but I have been getting all I could ever want.And...no white men.

KarenLynn, was your divorce purely as a result of you trying black, or were there other reasons too?

THanks Matt, I've been working on her very carfully for 7 years all together.
I used the black dildo on her last night during the dvd. It's about 10 inches, I'm about 8 and thick. As we watched the movie, I pumped her as hard as the black guy in the movie, but only gave her half. When he starting fucking the girls ass in the flick, my wife hooked her legs onto me and ****** the rest of that big black dildo inside her.
Then she said she wanted to feel two cocks in her at the same time.
So I fucked her ass and kept the dildo in her pussy.
I came in about 3 minutes. She came very hard.
I know she will never take on another man because she has told me so but I love doing this with her and she loves it too!

Users who are viewing this thread