• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I love to know guys jerk off to my wife's pics.

• Thread starterdobeny
  • Start date
hi guys.
i'm from melbourne.
please see my pics and if you like it...

i'll be glad if you contact me

avijo

avijo99@gmail.com

Attachments

• מספר 1.JPG
    מספר 1.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 246
Dobeny: You have one hell of a slut wife. You've trained her well to understand that her arse is prettier than her face and to show that plump arse to the camera.
It's always nice to see a woman properly degraded and put in the place where she and her kind belong.
Thanks for posting the pictures.

What is going on with everyone taking down their pictures? I just looked at donbeny69 flickr account and there is only one pic there too.

Please email me some of her picture...and I will cumm on her for you...I am 42y married man and love to fuck your wife so hot bb.
sdsmwm@yahoo.com

Please tell her I have printed off several of these pics and jerked off three or four times on each I fantasize about being with her in a supermarket aisle and going up close to her and thrusting my hands into her arsehole and cunt and playing there till someone comes into the same aisle seeing her turn beetroot red and then starting again in the next aisle and then jerking off or fucking her in the shopping centre toilet and having you clean her out when she comes home..

Users who are viewing this thread