Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I love to being a slut!

• Thread starterSlutwifecuckoldress
  • Start date
Thanks for the Advice

Custer you have it all right. Thank you for the feedback. I agree with you. I need to reward my cuck hubby more often. I need him as much as he needs me. I think I am gonna let him out of his chastity this weekend and I will give him just 10 strokes inside my pussy but I will tell him he can't cum in me. Then I will say to him keep strokin 10 more times but don't cum. I will give him the choice 10 more strokes and if he cums in me then back in the chastity for another year. If he pulls out and wanks then he can fuck me 10 strokes per month. what do you think of that? I bet he cums in me hehe.

Hi Ms. Tricia,

Sorry about the delayed response. This site was exceptionally slow over the weekend…. also, I wanted to give some thought to your most recent post.

Regarding one of your earlier comments:

Slutwifecuckoldress said:
Watching the look of desire on his pouty face just after I've fucked a big black cock is priceless. The only contact I've let him have lately is licking my black lover's cum from my pussy while my lover teases him.

That does sound humiliating, I must say. Have you considered increasing your husband's humiliation even further by requiring him to serve you as your cuntsucker whenever you feel the urge, in between trysts with your lovers? (See quiz, below.) This would afford him satisfaction from knowing he is satisfying you in intimate ways, while keeping you in the driver’s seat (so to speak).

Regarding your more recent post:

Custer you have it all right. Thank you for the feedback. I agree with you.

You're welcome, Ms. Tricia. I'm honored you find yourself in agreement with my suggestion.

I need to reward my cuck hubby more often.

I would guess a well thought-out system of rewards, with suitable time (but not *too* much time) in between, would be advantageous to you in the sense that it would tend to improve your husband’s motivation.

I need him as much as he needs me.

Well, without being excessive about it, that may be a slightly more positive way to view it. At the risk of saying things you already know, I suggest it will be best for your marriage in the long run if you view yourself and your husband as partners…. a team, as it were…. and relate to him in ways that result in him feeling — while he recognizes you as the lead and head of your household, and himself as your submissive partner — that you are treating him justly, in the sense that you give him what he needs in an erotic and emotional sense. I suggest this because sooner or later (if you haven’t found this already), you will find you will need your husband for reasons of a practical nature that may be quite important — just as, from time to time, he will need you for reasons of a similar nature. At those times, it will be best if he does not view you with underlying resentment because he feels he is always getting the short end of the stick, while you are receiving all the benefits of your marriage at his expense.

In particular, your submissive husband can provide you with the support you need to be head of your household, including devoting the necessary time and energy to your lovers, by (as I suggested above) doing whatever amount of the housework you wish, possibly all of it, assisting you with preparations for your dates, and providing drinks, snacks, and perhaps other services of a more sexual nature when your lovers come to your home.

A good way to obtain this level of support willingly from him would be to reward your husband by allowing him sexual release at "reasonable" time intervals, contingent on the quality of his performance on his tasks. Ms. Elise Sutton suggests (as I recall) that submissive husbands kept in chastity devices by their mistresses be milked anally, which results in semen release without the pleasure of orgasm, as I'm sure you know — or allowed to cum via some other method of your choosing — about once per month, for reasons of prostate health.

I think I will let him out of his chastity [device] this weekend and I will give him just 10 strokes inside my pussy, but I will tell him he can't cum in me. Then I will say to him: keep stroking 10 more times, but don't cum. I will give him the choice of 10 more strokes, and if he cums in me then back in his chastity [device] for another year. If he pulls out and wanks then he can fuck me 10 strokes per month. What do you think of that? I bet he cums in me, hehe.

It sounds like you will have already done this by the time you read this. It also sounds like if your husband cums while you’re allowing him to fuck you, thereby attaining a reward, he will also incur punishment in the sense that you will require him to wear his chastity device for another year. Fiendish.

I would suggest, however, it may be more effective to make your husband’s rewards unambiguous rewards, and his punishments unambiguous punishments, rather than mixing them. Since I don’t know anything about him or you other than what you’ve said in your posts, I won’t attempt to suggest ways to do this. You seem to have an Elise Sutton-style marriage, though (in which you, as wife, are dominant in sexual and other ways, and your husband is submissive), so I suggest a good way to get ideas would be to subscribe to her e-zine “Predominant,” including the back issues through 2008 or earlier, and begin reading them, if you are not doing this already. In particular, you may find the “Real Life Experiences” informative. To subscribe, google “elise sutton”, go to her web site, then follow her instructions. (You will need to send a query to her e-mail address, which she gives, and she will reply. It will involve mailing a postal order to her to cover the cost of your subscription, which is reasonable.)

Alternatively (or in addition), you could read Ms. Elise’s books which are available from well-known online sources or from the publisher via her web site:
Sutton, Elise. 2003. Female Domination: an exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (297 pp).
Sutton, Elise. 2006. The FemDom Experience (317 pp).

I suggest it would also be beneficial to have your husband read “Predominant” regularly and the above books.

Best regards—
Custer

Quiz
Q: What is a husband’s proper place?
A: On his knees with his face between his wife’s thighs, sucking her cunt.
Q: If a woman is not entirely satisfied with her husband in his proper place, are there other proper places?
A: Yes. On his knees with his face between his wife’s cheeks, his lips kissing her asshole, and his tongue giving her analingus.

Users who are viewing this thread