Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I confess, i'm cuck but my wife don't like

• Thread starterLikeBullsOnMyGirl
  • Start date

LikeBullsOnMyGirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2023
At the beginning of the relationship, she said she was in for menage, but now she has changed her mind. I would like to see her sucking guys, especially BBC.
I fap for bbc/spit roast/dp etc...
I wanted so badly to change your mind.

huge tits.png

Reactions: adamkelsey
LikeBullsOnMyGirl said:
At the beginning of the relationship, she said she was in for menage, but now she has changed her mind. I would like to see her sucking guys, especially BBC.
I fap for bbc/spit roast/dp etc...
I wanted so badly to change your mind.

huge tits.png
Those are some sexy tits

LikeBullsOnMyGirl said:
thanks, the worst thing is that after we got married she no longer sends naked photos.
Well to you anyhow lol.

No seriously some women use marriage as an excuse to settle down. Their a wife or a mom they can't be out fuckin and doing naughty things. They look for the guy they know will except it.

Then thier are others that fuck even more and will do more nasty shit then when they were single.

It all come down to if u believe in love and are willing to change to what she wants

Users who are viewing this thread