Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

i asked my fiancee and she said yes!!

• Thread starterdarkndeep
  • Start date

darkndeep

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2006
i'm 23 and shes 21, i'm really into seeing her get fucked. i have told her this and she loves it, i'm really chuffed! :) so we went to a sex shop last saturday to by her a vibrator and she couldnt take her eye off the black realistic dildos on the wall opposite, so i took a long shot and bought her one as a suprise. You should have seen the smile on her face!! so we ran upstairs and realised that it had a suction cup. so....off the bed and into the bathroom to stick it to the tiles and she sat back and took it all!!! it was fucking great!! she stuck it to the toilet seat and sat on it and demanded i licked her juices off the cock, i dont think she knows what a cuck is, but she sure is into it, this is so great!! so i asked if she would have sex with people but stay with me, and she said yes!! i'm the happiest guy in the world, she loves huge cock, and i love watching her take it!!!

Darkndeep,

That's a fast start out of the blocks. Your fiance and you are on your way.

—Custer

i would love to see her get gangbanged, and i'm sure she wants to aswell, can someone fake this?

Attachments

• Photo-0241.jpg
    Photo-0241.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,367
what a body she has, hope she does get fucked . i'd love to see the pics

Hi Darkandeep,
you have a ten, she is definitive a keeper. More than fifty percent of husbands would like their wives to get laid, to see their pussies drip with cum. But a few will admit to it and only very few wives are willing to make their husbands fantasy a reality.
Man you are lucky, you have a girl with a perfect figure, that is willing to do what you like her to do. Them boobs are firm, shapely, with beautiful nipples, she can go without bra und panties she can also save. Make sure that you may see when she get laid, this way you stay in control.
I hope you see her soon with a cum dripping pussy writhing under a fucker groaning Ahh’s and Ohh,s.

Wow, sexy girl. I wish I had a decent way to fake that pic, but I guess we'll just have to wait until she lets you take pics of another guy fucking her, won't we?

Hey Darkanddeep

You got your self a fucking winner man. She is a sexy little hottie as well. She is going to give you some very hot thrills. So enjoy the joys of having a Hot Wife soon to be. When are you two getting married? They are a joy to the world my friend. Have Fun. Good hunting and please tell us when she gets popped, so we can all get hot with you. This has been a good day to be a member. :eek::p:p:D okdeacon Creampie shot would be so awesome.

I'm glad for you man -your GF looks hot and sexy! Now you just need some black guy to fuck her and breed her black!

no need to fake this sexy bitch...she is so sweet and sexy....take more pics of her...and post them here...we will tell you then what can be done to her sluty cunt on your bed cucky boy

mmmm very hot and sexy wife you have....

you dont know how much i wana see a black guy cum in her bareback

Take a lover on your honeymoon so you can have double the fun. Let the lover have first go at the bride's pussy on the wedding night, and hubby can have the first creampie of the marriage.

Regarding other guys ringing bells you can't, it is important for a lady to max her orgasms, and encouraging your wife to be in the arms of other men always has risks you might lose her.

But men take risks in war dodging bullets and most come back again. If you worry too much about the risk of losing your wife to a better cock, then you probably will be the type that does not get out of bed on Black Friday the 13th.

The more you worry, the more chance she will run off with another man, because the laws of physics say that what you worry about will come true as sure as your Fairy Godmother waving her magical wand. Worry sets up a powerful vibration like a muscial tuning fork, and this vibration is like a magnet and pulls your worst fears towards you.

Worry = wish. The stronger your worry, the harder your vibrations will push your wife out of the marriage.

When the girl you love goes out on dates, wish for her to have a wonderful time everytime she goes, because that proves you love her truly care about her.

If your wife runs away, it just means she was not happy enough with you (and was hiding it from you so as to not hurt your feelings) or she had got married far too young before she realised what the opportunities were for her to have fun in life.

You can be in love many times, and if love runs away, another door will open for you if you keep a smiley face and let the past slip out of your life and new love slip into the space created.

Don't pull a broken marriage along like a sack of spuds on your shoulders. Don't try to point any blame. Just say, thankyou for the good times, then turn your back so your eyes can no longer see it.

Create a space for new love to find you - remember than a new lady does not want to hear about all the problems of your old marriage - all she wants to know is whether your mind wants to be with her 24/7.

Don't keep visiting old pages from your Book of Life. Cellotape the old pages so you can't turn back, then open a fresh page to record all the nice things that you and your new love are doing together. Nothing can damage a new relationship faster than a guy who can't stop trying to fix old problems.

darkndeep said:
i would love to see her get gangbanged, and i'm sure she wants to aswell, can someone fake this?
That is one HOT fucking body. She's lucky she's with you because if she was with me I wouldn't share her wit no-boddee.

Users who are viewing this thread