Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I am the wife!

• Thread starterwife4blackcock
  • Start date

wife4blackcock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2009
I have been lurking here for a bit and though I have never had black cock it is something I will have soon, maybe two or three.....

I cant stop thinking about having my pussy stretched to the max!

Heres a few shots of me! Im sure my husband will find them here,but I dont care.

Any BBC lurking in Northern NV?

I'm sure you'll find someone close to you...nice pics too.

You look wonderful, but you need to turn that husband of yours into your sissy maid. My Mistress and her lovers would go mad if they came home to find the house in the state I see yours in. If I was closer I clean and serve.

Delicious. You should have the black studs lined up to get at you.

Oops sorry for the messy room....but I doubt Ill ever get my husband to clean it.

Heres a few more pics,I enjoy dressing up for sex,and since have to settle for big black toys until the real thing is found.

Enjoy a few more pics!!!

Wife4blackcock said:
Oops sorry for the messy room....but I doubt Ill ever get my husband to clean it.

Heres a few more pics,I enjoy dressing up for sex,and since have to settle for big black toys until the real thing is found.

Enjoy a few more pics!!!

nice shot of you creaming on the dildo, you know how to dress the part of a slut. Time for you to give into your desires

KingKong said:
you know how to dress the part of a slut. Time for you to give into your desires

Hey wait...I resemmble that comment!

I have a closet full of outfits that make strippers jealous.But my favorites include pvc,latex and leather(as seen in my pics I post).

And as far as giving into my desires,I mentioned being turned on by a BBC during sex the other night and my husband didnt seem to have aproblem with it.Im sure he will wanna at least hold the camera!

a few more pics(sorry for the scruffy)

Since I have had a few messages about my boots i thought i would add one of the really hot ones.

(sorry I blocked my face,dont want to find my pic all over the net....)

Hope you like it!

wow!

would love to taste your juicy pussy!!!

That's IS a very nice shot! The boots look great and you seem to be very good-looking. Please keep posting

Thanks Guys

How do I get the 5 star rating? Im at 4:whip_it:.

More pics? I got 100s more,my husband likes to take pics!:flash:

Wife4blackcock said:
Hey wait...I resemmble that comment!

I have a closet full of outfits that make strippers jealous.But my favorites include pvc,latex and leather(as seen in my pics I post).

And as far as giving into my desires,I mentioned being turned on by a BBC during sex the other night and my husband didnt seem to have aproblem with it.Im sure he will wanna at least hold the camera!

a few more pics(sorry for the scruffy)

Yeah we know the type cock tease, you been pransing around having white boys drool at you. Just wait till you give in and hook up with a brotha wont' walk right for a week

PS those boots are off the chain!

Users who are viewing this thread