Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Husband's fetish

• Thread starterssluvph
  • Start date

ssluvph

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2006
My husband has a pantyhose fetish. I wear them him but my lovers like me in nylons with garter belts for easy access. My husband gets off when I return home for a date with my pantyhose crotch full of my latest lovers cum. Tell me guys are there a lot of you that love women in nylons? If so why do so many women I see go bare legged.

SLut Sindi

There is...

There is absolutely no substitute for nylon stockings and a garter belt..... pantyhose should be banned from the planet.... nothing sexier han a lady wearing her stockings while fucking, especially a BBC..... IMHO

i like both stockings and pantyhose. its a visual and texture thing. its very sexy, i think people prefer the stockings because it says your advertising for sex. as for your husband, something probably happened to him in his formative years growing up and now he has a fetish for pantyhose. ask him for the story behind his fetish, it will help you connect with him.

Users who are viewing this thread