Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

husband wants me with black men

• Thread startertinylilass
  • Start date

tinylilass

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2008
Hi im from new jersey im 48, petite 4'11" 105lbs.
My husband want me to fuck black men, im not sure im ready, im petite and kinda scared, but he realy want this, are this any black guy from my area that wouls like to do me while hubby watches? I must admit i have dreamed of a bbc
4th july 2005 030.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• MVC-030S.JPG
    MVC-030S.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 4,354
  • awesome little legs.jpg
    awesome little legs.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,476
  • grab my ass spread.jpg
    grab my ass spread.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 2,267
  • aa.JPG
    aa.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 2,937
  • Love
Reactions: sswanabe
np

you should have no problem at all

tmax

Damn you are sexy

tinylilass said:
My husband want me to fuck black men, im not sure im ready, im petite and kinda scared, but he realy want this, are this any black guy from my area that wouls like to do me while hubby watches? I must admit i have dreamed of a bbc
View attachment 33801[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Just wish I was up there. If you ever decide to visit Louisiana, let me know. I want you to enjoy some Southern black pepper.

Lovely

You have a very nice body, love the hairy pussy and long legs. I share in your husbands fantasy and sounds like it might be yours as well. I would give anything to see my wife enjoying a big black cock. In your case you should have absolutely no problem at all. Just wish I could be there to see you enjoying yourself and then help your husband clean you up afterwards. You are hot as hell and I am envious of both of you. Husband, you are a lucky man.

Just be selective about who you go with and you'll both have a great time. If I lived near you I'd gladly hook up with you guys.
DB

Some with a tat others without a tat? wassup with that?

Wow...you are hot and I love those stocking photos! If you do find some black cock...post those pics! I'd love to see that...I can't imagine you not find anyone.

Wow!

God you are sexy! You can probably have anybody you want with that body. I am from NJ too, but am not a BBC. Too bad!

Black will suite you fine

Lady you have a luscious body. Black boys will be eager to make love to you!!! So don't be shy... they want you, so you're in control. It will make you happy, you will long for more!!! & all under the eyes of your loving hubby. What more can a woman want??? ~)_(~

If he wants you to....

Then you should give it a try. While in the bar where you'll meet him,make sure your husband see's the black guy kissing, feeling you up and sliding his hand up your skirt to finger your wet married pussy.

If you are turned off you can leave. But if you're hot and want to fuck him then do it. Enjoy the total sluttyness of a blackman cumming in your husbands wife's cunt.

When he's done cumming in your well fucked cunt, make sure your husband eats your loving pussy. It was his idea, it's only right that he shares in the adventure and makes you cum one last time for the evening.

Good luck and happy hunting.

tinylilass said:
You look hot- Look even sexier if you were shaved smooth

hi im tyrone and id lov eto fill that hot hairy pussay up with my black man spunk
lets do this bitch

Nyc Black Bull

Nyc Bull Here Would Love To Oblige U

no problems

tinylilass said:

you will have no problems,, you will be able to take any cock they give you and will enjoy it you are super sexy

You are a very attractive lady, i'm sure you'll get some black cock soon. Pity i live in Newcastle, England! I would love to fuck youxxx:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact me and we can speak about it - However some things will have to be changed

Users who are viewing this thread