Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

husband dont appreciate me

• Thread starterlacostelacoste
  • Start date

lacostelacoste

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2009
just because i did bad things when i was single does that mean he gets to tell me i a ho now? so what if my pussy is loose....

Attachments

• phonepicafter.jpg
    phonepicafter.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 303
  • Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy
is my pussy too loose for a regular man

so is it ok to be loose, even if you got that way the wrong way

Attachments

• aftersexpic1.jpg
    aftersexpic1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 268
will match any sluts

anybody that wants to show off their sluts i will post like pics

Attachments

• tit.gif
    tit.gif
    46.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Love
Reactions: Thedirtyoldman and Cuckedboipussy
luv loose pussy... nice and wet.. mmmmmmmmm :)

Hi Ms. Lacostelacoste,

lacostelacoste said:
Just because i did bad things when i was single...

If by "bad things" you mean you were highly sexual and expressed your high sex drive by fucking lots of men, no one should call you "bad" for that reason. You should certainly not think of yourself as "bad." It just means you were a normal healthy woman with a healthy sex drive. Almost certainly, you still are. Having sex frequently with whomever you wanted was your right and privilege as a single woman.

lacostelacoste said:
...does that mean [my husband] gets to tell me I am a ho now?

Absolutely not. No man ever has the "right" to call his wife, woman friend or any other woman a "ho" or any other derogatory names because she has acted on her sexuality, either in the past, the present, or both. If your husband calls you a "ho" or derogatory names of any other kind, that's abuse. You have every right to demand respect from him. Among men, what he's saying to you would be considered fighting words.

lacostelacoste said:
So what if my pussy is loose....

You have it right. "So what" is exactly the right way to view how loose or tight your pussy is. There are lots of men who consider it a sexual turn-on if their wife or woman-friend has a loose pussy, suggesting she fucks men with big cocks (even if she doesn't do that; her pussy is just naturally loose). You'll find some of them if you spend some time reading-around on this forum.

The photo you posted that shows more of you suggests you're quite an attractive woman. Have you considered posting more photos showing most of you in enticing poses (not just your pussy)...? You could turn your head so your hair hides your face, if you prefer not showing your face...

Be proud of your sexuality! You're completely normal. Don't let your husband or any other man put you down.

—Custer

lacostelacoste said:
just because i did bad things when i was single does that mean he gets to tell me i a ho now? so what if my pussy is loose....
Loose is best. I love girls with experience

Users who are viewing this thread