Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Humiliation Anyone?

• Thread startermhall
  • Start date
Even some Judges and Lawyers like to be flagelated with whips, or be cuckolded as a way of letting go of stress from their employment. At home they let their wives be totally in charge, and if this means her having lovers of her choice, so be it.

mhall said:
It's about balance. The whole point is that when it comes to sex, I am not in control - I am absolutely not.

In every other aspect of my life I am a control freak and I am convinced I'd give myself a heart attack if I was a control freak in bed as well

mhall...

I think I understand what you're saying, though I do acknowledge to not completely understanding what motivates the cuckold (I do, to some extent, because the D/s lifestyle has a parallel, in the give and take between the Dom and his submissive).

I see every relationship between two people as unique to that couple--what works for them may not work for everyone else (or may not work for ANYONE else). If they've agreed to and are comfortable with cuckoldry (right down to, and surpassing the extremes that 816ac describes in his posts), it can work. Key elements (to me) are TRUST, loyalty, genuine love and affection, and openess for the significant other (SO). It does take a very open-minded couple to engage in some of the activities (such as humiliation of the cuck). Believe it, a cuckold and his woman very likely know each other much more intimately, and are much more accepting of each others needs in the relationship, than in the so-called 'normal' relationships.

I'm guessing that the cuck has a deep, abiding love for his woman, and his desire to please and keep her (happy), along with some other needs which I'm quite frankly not aware, nor understanding of. As I said, as long as they're happy with the boundaries they've established...

It does seem to somewhat parallel the needs of the submissive/slave in the D/s lifestyle.

I'm being the voyeur here. I'd not get a rise from it, so I wouldn't participate in inflicting humiliation on someone that I don't know. I do think the thread can serve a useful purpose for the cuck. If he wants humiliation to some degree, this has been designated as the place to indulge that fetish(?)

I think most cucks seek and desire humiliation from time to time. It usually is made evident during a hot cuckolding session and the wife or bull picks up on it. They then proceed to follow the lead and give the cucky boy what he needs to get off.

cucky needs to be rewarded from time-to-time

Last edited by a moderator:
I make my husband dress up for me and pose on our bed for the camera anyone want to see?

the truth

See the problem with this lifestyle is that so many little dicked cucks want to set the limits. Its not about your pleasure. The whole reason so many of you are cucked is because you couldnt pleasure a woman in the first place. So those close to you seek it somewhere else.

The stud fucking your wife has every right to tee off on your asses. He after all can do what you can't which is fuck. He probably knows his way around a female body. She sees stars when he plunges into that hot wet pussy. Was it that wet for you ever? I doubt it. Ask her sometime I bet she has to make an effort to remind herself to include you in some way. She probably doesn't even know you are there.

Yes thats the life of a cuck. Your an after thought a nuisance, and the reason to seek it elsewhere. So curl up in the corner and keep wishing. You are pathetic and with each stroke and swallow your wife gets more enlightened to that fact.

Just ask my sissy bitch he wanted to try it now regret its. Seems I like it a bit tooo much heres a link to just one encounter. You want to know what its really like to live in a D/s cucking realtionship just ask him he hasn't had my pussy in over 7 months I doubt he ever will again.

Give the video a look and give me a shout as to what you would like to see

XX
Cucktrix
Be careful what you wish for you may choke on it:)

***** Videos

Hubby in my panties

Attachments

• P1011078.JPG
    P1011078.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 358
love your hubby's pic, wiswifenmother

the best cuck videos always have the hubby being verbally abused - for me anyway

If Mrs Palin become Vice P, we could suggest that she puts forward a new Law to officially recognise Cuckolds, and to give them a small weekly pension so they can stay home and run the house for their wives. We could have an offical Cuckolds Day Holiday.

Outside the humiliation of some else fucking your wife I love guiding his cock into and being told to clean up the mess. I love sitting at home knowing she is with a group of guys all bigger than I am filling her

For her its the pleasure of getting to satisfy her admitted urge to feel desired and wanted lots of different physically fit and hung men she is attracted to and to feel mated by spreading open for their cum and pleasing them at their leisure and she balances her guilt or lack there of by realizing its cool and safe for her to tell me how good they fuck her and specifically for me to either watch them both (she smiles or smirks) and hold her legs, hand or lick her toes while his dick is in her so she has no doubt we both understand her pleasure she gets from her studds in her pussy. She's always wanted or desired to fuck other men while in a relationship and now she gets the full experience with me there accepting and getting off at her willingness and lack of guilt at inviting studds/bulls over to stay for a weeekend while she goes around the house in just panties and a long shirt to give them easy access to her pussy to stain it and me lick it, so she can get off more in enjoying that for this time, she and her lover are dom and i accept her desire to spread open anytime for the right males cock, specifically hung black cock to use her for thier pleasure. SHe loves pleasing and being used by hung black males she is attracted to and how they ignore or are apatheic of me by fucking her all in inconvenient places and times, like on the dinner table before dinner or before work while she is getting ready and almost dressed, but he takes it all back off, afterwards, us givng him a ride home or picking him up for dinner or for an evening or even vacation camping with several hung black studds and a girlfriend of hers to be used and taken in the woods while Im at the cabin looking at them on the other side of the lake.

We LOVE this idea!! Some of out BEST times have come from sorting out our own version of what others either fantasize about doing or having done, or what they have actually done and we redo in our own manner.........J is becoming much more "controlling" as we/she reads up here and come up with new ideas....so we say YES bigtime to an Extreme Humiliation thread, which seems to be well on its way anyway without our vote!! LOL

Thanks for another GREAT idea Moderators!!

R and J (JMNBABE)

Like most.....

cucktrix said:
See the problem with this lifestyle is that so many little dicked cucks want to set the limits. Its not about your pleasure. The whole reason so many of you are cucked is because you couldnt pleasure a woman in the first place. So those close to you seek it somewhere else.

The stud fucking your wife has every right to tee off on your asses. He after all can do what you can't which is fuck. He probably knows his way around a female body. She sees stars when he plunges into that hot wet pussy. Was it that wet for you ever? I doubt it. Ask her sometime I bet she has to make an effort to remind herself to include you in some way. She probably doesn't even know you are there.

Yes thats the life of a cuck. Your an after thought a nuisance, and the reason to seek it elsewhere. So curl up in the corner and keep wishing. You are pathetic and with each stroke and swallow your wife gets more enlightened to that fact.

Just ask my sissy bitch he wanted to try it now regret its. Seems I like it a bit tooo much heres a link to just one encounter. You want to know what its really like to live in a D/s cucking realtionship just ask him he hasn't had my pussy in over 7 months I doubt he ever will again.

Give the video a look and give me a shout as to what you would like to see

XX
Cucktrix
Be careful what you wish for you may choke on it:)

***** Videos

This leads to a pay-per-view site, but that doesn''t seem to bother most of the guys on here anyway (pathetic little winky stroker white boy pretenders)......but at least she GETS it, you little dicked white boys that "talk us in" to having sex with REAL men, the control you THINK you have is a complete illusion!! The ONLY one in true control is the guy we are having sex with regularly and that DAMNED sure is not you!! Whomever it is we are dreaming about when not with him, or whomever we are telling you about as we minister to your pathetic needs stroking your little things off while we describe waht REAL men can do for us, HE is in control and has taken away what little bit of manhood you thought you had.

We may still love you, most of us do actually, but we DAMNED sure don't NEED you sexually and we are NOT "doing this for you" or to your tune!! Get wise FAST guys!! Do NOT do this unless you are REALLY ready to make the complete sacrtifice of giving up your wife to a REAL man. For GOOD, you really do NOT go back once you go Black!! LOL

JMNBABE

Users who are viewing this thread