Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Humbled's Slut

• Thread starterreefa99
  • Start date

reefa99

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2006
Humbled asked me to show u these pics of his wife
Hope it works

Attachments

• Picture_076.jpg
    Picture_076.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3,120
  • Picture_008.jpg
    Picture_008.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2,396
  • Picture_053.jpg
    Picture_053.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2,095
  • Picture_056.jpg
    Picture_056.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,764
Sure You Could

She has gone from being a typical straight soccermum to a submisive slut for her 9 inch Bull. It took a bit of persuading to get her to try another man.But now she has told me not to even think about trying to stop her.He has completely re sized her pussy by fucking and later fisting her over the last year . I need to use my tounge and whole hand to satisfy her now.she has become a complete slut and laughs at my predicament saying"you wanted me to try another man,now Ive found a real one, its so satisfying,I cant stop".
She used to have a snug little pussy, even I cant believe the difference to photos of her little pussy from a couple of years ago.Her Bull wants to tattoo and pierce her pussy to claim ownership of it,she says she is seriously thinking about it as"its his not yours any more'.I have over a 100 pics of her but am new here and am having trouble posting them as it says they are to big,I emailed the above to REEFA99 so thanks to him for posting them.She would love some replies she is 38, blonde and slim.

from the size of her cunt in the pictures she looks as if she enjoys herself, but like you mine would be no good for her, would lick and clean her up arterwards though

bull fucked pussy

let me know if you want to see more of my wifes well used pussy or is the real thing a little intimadating boys.Ive been here one week and its already starting to be like watching grass grow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Show us what she can handle

Show us just what the girl can handle and just how you measure up. Perhaps a pic of her gaping hole and your tiny dick together.

More of that gaping hole

The pictures of what has happened to your wifes once tight pussy are awesome. I can only imagine what that pussy longs for at night when all she has in bed with her is your little cuck prick. Show us more of this gorgeous girl servicing a real cock

Yes, it is a bit intimidating as most of us know we could never satisfy her stretched out pussy, but being an avid creampie eater, I would certainly love to give her a lick or two but only if she is freshly fucked by her black stud. I would like to suck him too.

stretched wife

what a well stretched wife you have,bet she could take 2 fists in that hot cunt

love to enslave your wife sexually

i;m in Melbourne Australia and would love to have your wife for one night .I;m sure i could get her hooked on my extra thick 9 inches and have her comming back for more.Would love to train her to take me deep in all holes.Could you handle her being impregnated as the first rule would be no birth control.look forward to slut training her and further stretching that lovely pussy.
rsvp.

Freakin awesome...bet she has had more than one at a time...bend and stretch...has a whole new mwaning

Last edited by a moderator:
wifes cunt

Your wife looks like she was a smelly cunt,I bet it tastes good to

excellent pics! Loved seeing a stretched pussy gaping. Love the fisting too. Good to hear that her pussy is well and truly owned - keep up the good work.

Nice pussy I would love to fuck her and fill her with loads of cum. So lets see some pictures of the rest of this bitch. I wanna see some tits, ass, her sucking cock lets see it all.

wow how about a before pic before it got all open wow thats huge wide open

Users who are viewing this thread