Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

HUGE domininat black cock looking for BREEDING white cum slut!

• Thread starterHUGEBLACKSNAKE
  • Start date

HUGEBLACKSNAKE

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2006
Im a hung 10.5"" blk dominnant black man.. looking for nasty, sexy white obident lil whores to use and own (at least online!)

i am very interested in breeding and getting some hot white women pregnant and to use as my fuck animal, to fill unload my thick cum in then to watch your belly grow from my blk seed! I have pics of me (and some of my mates) i would also like white women esp. wives to send me your underwear for me and my mates to rub our huge blk dicks into then soak in our cum... write BLACK COCK SLUT on it and send baxck to you - if you like the sound of that get in touch!

... from UK.. any interest,,. get in touch and send a mail. Thanks.

hi, hugeblacksnake,
we are a white married couple in the uk, see our ad under "lets meet up" with the login pot4fem, have a read, look at the pics and decide if you are interested.thanks,
lin and bob

Hi HBS if you dont mind me calling you that.. We are from uk and would be interested in hearing more. Brand new to this so please forgive any discrepincies etc..email us if would be interested in goin further etouche@hotmail.com..

Users who are viewing this thread