Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hubby troubles...

• Thread starterMistressK
  • Start date
Lol

MistressK said:
Please note, anything without consent is wrong. Everything I participate in is consensual.

Also, for the judgmental: Males that are submissive derive satisfaction from things that the non-submissive male may not understand. I don't expect the dominant male to understand. That's the very reason he serves a different purpose.

And on a final note: A great deal of the satisfaction can come from the exploration of the fantasy, which is what a site like this can offer.

Have fun and lighten up...
You have a point and it is well taken, so long as he is in agreement I have no problem at all with what every you decide to do between you. All I can say is have fun and glad its not me.

MistressK said:
okdeacon,

That's why you aren't my hubby. Guys like you I let mount me and fuck me like a *****, not marry.

Feel free to drop me a msg. sometime.

And the breast might be a little much, but thank you, Barb.

Mistressk; Ten Four; I understand you totally. Think you have your mind right for what you are doing and i am sure it will be very hot for all involved. You have the RIGHT HUBBY and i wish you rolled back eyes and him creampies. Thanks for sharing your kinks. okdeacon;):p:D:eek: I am a good fellow just a little bit of a turd at times. But i just dearly love all the LADIES especially the ones that FUCK AROUND. And that includes BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did it work?

Mistress K,

Can you update us? Did the Chaste Tree work? Did you try anything else?

Users who are viewing this thread