Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Howdy folks =0) im a new person to this place

• Thread starterHEatherGoodweather
  • Start date

HEatherGoodweather

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2006
Hi guys im Heather from Connecticut, terryville to b specific, um, if ud like to chat email me or contact me, looking for someone special whos local um k byebye

Attachments

• 1170294048_l.jpg
    1170294048_l.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,366
  • Picture077-1.jpg
    Picture077-1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,266
  • verycuteeee.jpg
    verycuteeee.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,274
lol, u are, but apparently, ur dumb, dont believe me, im pming 3 gentlemen at the moment, 1 who happens to b from meriden ct, near me, u could ask, but ud only make urself look more like an idiot, that most men are =0)

IF you are I'll be the first to admit I was wrong and apologize. Given the fact that 99% of SINGLE females(and probably nearly as a high a percentage of "married" women) are perpetrators on this board it's easy to become jaded. However it becomes just as easy to read the tell-tale signs of the fakes if you closely observe their internet personas. Again, I apologize IF I'm wrong but yours seems dubious at best.

Hun, for a person whos giving this site a shot, u dont make me seem confident that i did so, second, why would people fake to be single or married women??

Good question. Wish I had an answer. But like I said, IF I'm wrong (and I have no way of knowing you might prove me so), I'll apologize publicly. I'm a big enough person to admit when I fuck up.

lol, muahhh thanks, ur the 1st guy ive known to apoligize to a woman, lol, now convince every other man to do the same, n we'd live in perfect harmony

Harmony might be optimistic but if there were more give-n-take between the sexes (and a lot more trust) we'd at least have a chance to interact amicably and be involved in healthier, happier relationships. Speaking of which....where's that ever elusive swf who wants a secure, NON-cuckold man in her life?? One to watch and share her with black guys now n then? Does she even exist???????

http://profiles.yahoo.com/tha_real_vanilla_thrilla

Sup Heather! I'm in Bristol and would love to take you out, let you hook up with bruthas, all that..I'm 26 and into weight lifting, staying smooth, tanning in the summer, etc (i'm fit).

I'd like to know more...Hit me back!

-Myke

To find out

Well pimp and heather ..if we really want to find out if Heather is real..You can just post a pic holding up a dark cavern sign . That will solve the problem and since you've posted a face pic here and anyone can see it ..there shouldn't be no problem with posting one with you holding the sign..doesn't have to X rated.

energy........

Well Heather u certainly proved that the energy level in those pics is equal only to your attitude.keep it up young lady...got more spunk than I seen in a while......:hitit:

hit me back...we can meet this weekend.

Wow...I can't see how someone could make up that they were form a tiny town of 10,000 like Terryville, CT!?!?

The world's a twisted place, myke. Stick around and you'll see weirder.

Users who are viewing this thread