• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How should I...

• Thread starterJenna
  • Start date

Jenna

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2011
How should I bring up that I want to place a chastity device on my bf, and even after that which one should I get? I know they come in different sizes but I don't know which to get.

My wife and I ordered a CB-6000. Its actually comfortable (when fitted correctly), and she enjoys it very much. I seem to be much more attentive to her, and she gets a smile on her face when I walk around in my boxers and she can hear the lock clicking off the device.

Is your bf submissive to begin with? Is he a cuckold, does he want to be, does he even know about you being here?

I agreee we need to know more. I was very submissive to my wife (BDSM play) for 15 years,before she finally decided (or even thought of) locking me up. So there was no need for her to ask me. But I would think you could begin to quiz him, on "How far would you go to please me?" , "Would you do something kinky if I wanted it?" , "What are you fantacies? I ahve one, but not sure you would go for it....?"

Get teh conversatiohn going, generally I be that if you wanted to add some more playfulness to you sex life, I bet he would be very accomodating and then see how it goes.

I was pretty happy in my CB3000 for a year or so, but then I woke up one morn and it was broken. Wife ordered me a smaller (my size ;) ) steel cage one, and it seems quite good now for over a year of wearing it pretty much full time. IN general I think the RIng size is key, but the cage portion should be as small os you can get as if he can get nearly erect, it makes it easier for him to orgasm even while locked. He will likely always be able to have some sort of orgbasm even in these devices (i can) but it is actully frustrating, unfulfilling and occassionally painful.

servemywifehappily said:
He will likely always be able to have some sort of orgbasm even in these devices (i can) but it is actully frustrating, unfulfilling and occassionally painful.

I like you, serve, You're legit and I like your posts. But the image you painted of getting off while in chastity is hilarious. So pathetic, so sad, so funny! :D

Hi Ms. Jenna,

Jenna said:
How should I bring up that I want to place a chastity device on my bf, and after that which one should I get? I know they come in different sizes but I don't know which to get.

I suggest starting out by treating it as a game. First, check out the local sex shop(s) in your area by yourself, and find one that sells male chastity devices. Don't worry, at this point, about whether the type available locally is the type you've decided will be best for your bf to wear.

If you find they are available locally, suggest to your bf "checking out" the sex shop that sells them. No doubt he'll agree. While there, peruse their various sex toys and, by happenstance, "discover" the chastity devices. Express curiosity combined with ignorance about what they might be for... perhaps say something like, "hey look at this — what do you do with these, anyway?" Your bf, looking awkward, might then hesitantly explain it to you. If he doesn't, and obviously doesn't want to talk about it, get the store clerk — preferably female — to explain it with him standing there. (Or, the store clerk... seeing your interest... might come over and say, "Can I help you?")

If the type available in the sex shop happens to be the type you want your bf to wear, and if he shows interest in "trying it out, just for fun, just as a game," your problem will be solved. With the assistance of the store clerk, determine what size will fit him and buy it on the spot. If possible, get him to pay for it.

If your bf says, "Um... no thanks..." and obviously doesn't want to purchase one or "try one out just for fun," then buy something else. A good choice would be a realistic-looking vibrating dildo that's obviously larger than his cock, but not so large you won't be able to become comfortable using it (when it's well-lubricated).

This will complete your "reconnaissance phase." Next, secretly order a chastity device from an online source, of the kind you decide will be best for him to wear and in the correct size (or, secretly return to the sex shop later and buy it yourself).

Then, invent a sex-oriented game you know there's a good chance your bf will lose (but this should not be blatantly obvious). For motivation, tell him if he wins, he can do something you know he will like... perhaps you could agree to suck his cock and swallow, for instance. If you win, he will have to do something you will decide on... but "you aren't quite sure yet what it will be."

When you "win," drop the pretense of being uncertain what you want him to do. Retrieve his chastity device from its hiding place, tell him to unwrap it, and tell him you want him to do the following "for you."

1) Wear it for several (up to 4) hours on day 1. This could be on the day of the game, say a Friday evening. Then, you will unlock him.

2) Wear it for 8 hours on day 2 (say, a Saturday). During days 1 and 2 you should determine how to adjust it for proper fit, so he can't get out of it and it also isn't painful. Tell him if he completes day 2 successfully, you'll reward him with something he likes (another blow job, for instance).

3) Wear it for 24 hours on day 3 (say, Sun. morning to Mon. morning). Promise you'll again reward him with something nice if he completes his 24 hours successfully, and also promise you'll unlock him for the next 24 hour day.

4) After his "day off," tell him you want him to wear it for 48 hours, and again promise to reward him if he does that successfully.

Etc. Your bf's "penalty" for losing your game might extend through step 4, with intermittent "rewards" by you (as noted).

But, don't stop with step 4. Before you unlock him, seduce him into agreeing to a step 5 (72 hours = 3 days) in his chastity device followed by 1 day unlocked, with a reward. Sometimes his "reward" might consist of you allowing him to masturbate (on his knees before you, with you "supervising," after which [for instance] he must lick up his cum from your feet).

Continue your "increasing time in chastity device" followed by "a reward when he completes it successfully" game until your bf is up to 6 days in chastity followed by 1 day unlocked, with a reward (to be determined by you each time). Then, keep him on this schedule indefinitely.

Throughout, imbue in your bf the concept that chastity for him does NOT mean sexual abstinence for you. Rather, while in chastity he must bring you to orgasm whenever you wish using his tongue for cuninlingus and/or analingus, and/or sucking your clit while fucking you with your large well-lubricated dildo, etc. Be creative! But, do not allow him penetrative sex except as a "reward" during his scheduled 24 hour "unlocked days" (and perhaps not even then, unless you want it).

During your bf's in-chastity days, it will probably be good management strategy to taunt him by looking at him and speaking with him in sexy ways, flashing a breast and your ass and pussy from time-to-time, dressing provocatively (short skirts, scanty dresses, thigh-high stockings, sexy panties, show lots of cleavage).

Good luck! Please keep us posted on your progress.

—Custer

All good advise. Custers method might sound extreme. Just do what works for you two.
Be prepaired the cb6000 costs over $100.00. On the net so a store will most likely to higher priced.
I know from personal experience planting the bug in his mind that you think this will be fun to play with. My wife actually got me to ask for the first one, then 2 months later I 'asked' for the smaller one. All along the way she had a unsure look on her face, but with a smile. It's been 10 months since we first ordered the one, and I'm now locked in the cb6000s for 6 weeks with no breaks.
Good luck have fun. If he wants to please you odds are he will be willing to try it. Cock rings might be a good way to start.
-Hank

Hi Ms. Jenna,

Jenna said:
How should I bring up that I want to place a chastity device on my bf, and even after that which one should I get? I know they come in different sizes but I don't know which to get.

See:

Male chastity advantages for women:
Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ

(which you seem already to appreciate). For different kinds, see:

Male chastity devices:
ExoBelt - The best male chastity device in the world.

Welcome to CB-6000.com - World Leader in Male Chastity

SteelwerksExtreme Specializing in high end custom male Chastity chastity cages / standard SteelwerksExtreme Specializing in high end custom male Chastity

http://www.tollyboy.com/new/male.php

Steelworxx - Keuschheitsg Herzlich Willkommen

Chastity Device the Secure Locking Jewelry

The first link may be a superior choice if you're willing to spend (or, better, if you can seduce your boyfriend into spending) what it costs. The second link seems to be the most popular... if you spend some time reading around on this forum, you'll get the impression a lot of dominant women keep their husbands and/or boyfriends in "CB-xxx" devices. The CB-6000 is their most recent model.

Given the need to obtain a chastity device that fits tightly around your bf's flaccid cock, it's probably best to use an ice pack to shrink it when you make the necessary "flaccid measurements"... then also use an ice pack to shrink his cock when you put it on him. To prevent hair-pulling, you'll probably need to shave his pubic area when you put it on the first time (also so he'll "look like a little boy" down there), and whenever you unlock him for release time, probably at intervals not longer (or much longer) than once a week.

To prevent chafing, you'll need to lubricate his cock before fitting it into his chastity device. Many women seem to find that baby oil works well... or you could probably use an oil-based sexual lubricant.

—Custer

Ms. Jena,

Some additional comments. Re.:

Hank jones said:
Custer's method might sound extreme.

It would offer the advantage, however, of enabling your boyfriend to gradually become accustomed to having his cock locked up, which otherwise might be something of a shock. (For most men, I suspect, it definitely would be a shock... many might find they could "not handle it," so to speak.)

Hank jones said:
From personal experience, planting a bug in his mind that you think this will be fun to play with [may be the key].

Hank may be right about this... some time may be needed for the concept to "grow" on your boyfriend of you being in complete control of his cock; in effect, owning it and being his sole key holder. (The latter, of course, is an essential aspect of all this.) After a while, he may find that in spite of himself (like Hank), he actually wants it.

Hank jones said:
My wife actually got me to ask for the first one, then 2 months later I 'asked' for a smaller one. All along the way she had an unsure look on her face, but with a smile.

Hank's wife obviously has a very good (perhaps intuitive) understanding of the psychology of gaining and maintaining complete control of his cock and orgasms, and the importance of that.

Hank jones said:
It's been 10 months since we first ordered one, and I'm now locked in my cb6000 for 6 weeks with no breaks.

You might keep in mind that the concept of "use it or lose it" may apply to men's penises. Recently someone on this forum commented that his wife had kept him in a chastity device for the past 10 years; now, he can't get it up under any circumstance. In relation to this, you might also want to be aware (if you aren't already) that men's testicles continuously manufacture new sperm while the older sperm "stands in line" waiting to be ejaculated. To get rid of their older sperm, most men ejaculate... one way or another... about 4 times per week (on average). If you keep your boyfriend in a chastity device, his testicles might gradually compensate by reducing their rate of sperm production (I speculate). But, I suggest it may not be a good idea to keep him in his cock cage for much more than 1 to 2 weeks, with... perhaps... additional days (but not months) added as "punishment" for (say) failing to comply with the behavior you expect from him.

—Custer

Thanks guys this has been really helpful for me.

Jenna said:
Thanks guys this has been really helpful for me.

You're welcome. Thanks for posting your question, which suggests that more-and-more women are seeing the benefits (to them) of keeping their men's cocks locked in chastity devices, thus effectively taking control of their sexual pleasure and preventing them from pursuing other women and/or masturbating behind their backs without their permission.

You aren't the first woman to pose a question of that nature on this forum. As others have noted, we'll appreciate it if you let us know how your plan is working out, so to speak, and how your bf is responding.

I agree with Custer. It seems that people here are for the most part respectful, mature and wanting to be helpful. That is nice.

I am very interested in NOT scaring away the very few true women we have on this forum.

Well you guys asked to know about any progress. Well I convinced him to try it for just some kinky role-play we could try out. So we got him one we just haven't used it yet but it atleast seems like I'll be able to get him in it. :)

Jenna said:
Well you guys asked to know about any progress. Well I convinced him to try it for just some kinky role-play we could try out. So we got him one we just haven't used it yet but it atleast seems like I'll be able to get him in it. :)

Best of luck Jenna! Thinking Long-term are planning to cuckold him?

( without introduction straight to the point :p, im a casual reader, besides. )

apart from the chastity stuff:
have you ever heard about a replacement activity, such as starting a ANR ( adult nursing relationship :eek: )?
( Welcome to the Land of Milk and Honey a little reading, even girls cant know it all.
leche6.jpg

thats not exactly what you hear as a proposal everyday, but I would be genuinely interested and would find this pretty beautiful. )

Do you mind posting photos ( thats what its all about :D ) about your progress, your boyfriend and yourself?

Which model did you get?

Jenna said:
Be sure to use the smaller rings don't let it be to loose I think that loose is a actually More uncomfortable, be sure to lube him up it will slip right in if he's limp.
Congrats keep us up to date please.

-Hank

When putting mine on its hard not to get excited, you might want to have something cold handy to keep him shrunk up. Looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Hi Ms. Jenna,

Jenna said:
Well, you guys asked to know about my progress. I convinced my bf to try [wearing a chastity device] for "just some kinky role-play." So, we got him one but we haven't used it yet. At least it seems I'll be able to get him into it. :)

Thank you for the update.

Your first step has gone well... so far, so good. Since you seem to have selected "Suppose you wear it for me, just for a little while, just as a game, sweetheart..." as your initial strategy and it's showing promise of working, I suggest staying with that strategy.

Remember things will not always go as you plan, and you may have to deal with unanticipated setbacks from time-to-time, so be prepared to vary your strategy in accordance to how your bf is responding. Flexibility on your part will be essential, and some deviousness may be needed, at least occasionally...

—Custer

There would seem to be a practical problem...

Hi Ms. XJan,

Re.:

xJan said:
Have you ever heard about a "replacement activity," such as starting an ANR ( adult nursing relationship :eek: )? You don't hear about this every day, but I'm genuinely interested and would find this beautiful.

I agree this seems erotic and intriguing. I've never heard anyone refer to it, nor I ever read anything about it in this forum. If it is, in fact, possible for a woman who has never been pregnant to begin lactating, how would she and her "adult nursing partner" (a man who is her husband or LTR partner, presumably) keep her milk flowing, if it's necessary for her to nurse frequently — say, every two hours or so — to keep her milk flowing?

Most men can't take time off from work to suck their women's breasts every couple of hours, and women who have never been pregnant would look (and feel) sort of strange asking for frequent work breaks for that purpose or to use breast pumps.

Can you enlighten us re. this practical problem?

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread