Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How old

I was 14 and developed already. It was a close friend of the family and he was bare. He came in me twice. And it happened more than once

• Love
Reactions: CumBreedSquirt, ksfarmcpl, noway and 3 others
Awetwife said:
I was 14 and developed already. It was a close friend of the family and he was bare. He came in me twice. And it happened more than once
Did you wanted it yourself and how old was he ?

wife was a virgin when we married...she was almost 21, and yes wedding night she took me bare

Reactions: CumBreedSquirt
My wife to be had a crush on a man who worked at her school when she was 14 onwards. By the time she was 15 and her curves arrived they had kissed and he had felt her breasts over her clothes. She has said she used to sometimes wear an old school shirt so her small breasts pressed through the fabric and used to hitch up her skirt to show more of her 33 inch legs for him.

She left school at 16 and we met, months later after she gave me her virginity, then shortly after she accepted an invite to go out with him. However they chose a pub near me and as she they walked in she saw my best friend so left immediately.

Topless in his car she bottled doing what she had intended, she said the moment had gone as she was now scared and sure i would find out.

He was in his mid 30s, she said, he had a very muscular body she had longed to feel him naked over her but it wasnt to be. Her regrets about this age gap then, or now....none.

This was an early indicator of her kinky mind as whilst he was lusting after her in her school uniform he had a daughter at the same school wearing the same stuff.

Incidently he was older than her own mother but he was married and she didnt want him to take her virginity.

She finally got fucked by another man when she was 17 and confessed immediately bareback i would say yes but she has never said.

Years later she, now my accepted cuckoldress told me she continued to see him around town and refused his requests for another might out, she now in love with me. He even chased her when at 19 she was married and obviously pregnant with our child. She has later said that even on our wedding day i was likely to become her cuck husband, a term we didnt know then, but she had the desires to expand her sexuality beyond my poor level of experience.

Well had her kinky mind dared, she could have invited him to our wedding.........and turned me into that cuck husband.....as it was i unknowingly became one when she was 20/21.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife
Mine was 14 and being a mom at 15 obviously took that cock bareback.

slut sandy4.jpg

Reactions: MattyF, Dark_Hung and NLCuck
She was 13 when she first started fucking i was same age we were in 7th grade and I ended up marrying her

Reactions: CumOnMyHotAFWifesPictures and NLCuck
Dingos said:
She was 13 when she first started fucking i was same age we were in 7th grade and I ended up marrying her
Ohh and yes she took it bare back and never got pregnant for awhile and her mom finally got her on the pill

My wife was 13 when she gave up her virginity and let the guy cum inside her. Her lovers over her Junior High and High School years were all boyfriends that she loved, it is just that they kept breaking up and changing who was her boyfriend. By the time I met her she had, had two abortions because non of her boyfriends wanted to marry her. I also got her pregnant and she would have gotten another abortion, but I proposed to her. When we married she had many more lovers that I did. Now I have many more lovers than her and want to get her into seeing other guys because I know her preference is bare back.

NLCuck said:
Did you wanted it yourself and how old was he ?
I did want it. He was 17. I actually loved it and was happy it happened. It felt so good!

Reactions: NLCuck
My wife was a troubled youngster and was active with a neighbour at 11

Users who are viewing this thread