Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How Often Does Your Wife Cuck You?

• Thread starteraussie_minister
  • Start date
On Saturday evenings we go to visit my boss, who has been regularly fucking my wife for 3 years

Reactions: natasnaikul
Depends. Since she is a teacher during the school year maybe once or twice a month but during the summer or over the Christmas break it is more regular

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, HWpaar and leahshub
Lately she slowed down, roughly once every couple weeks but usually involves staying the night or over the weekend

aussie_minister said:
This is primarily aimed at those cuckolds like myself, whose hotwife doesn't have one committed Bull and where instead the wife has casual partners.

How often does your wife cuck you with other men?

Do you spend most of your free time finding guys to satisfy your wife's sexual needs?

Do you often, for instance, babysit your children, while your wife is out with other men?
I used to line up guys to fuck my wife,more than 2,000 in five years,but now she has Black, pimp who rents her out 3 times a day. It really works well for us, I do nothing and she gets 3 BBC"s evey day plus a ton of money. Her pimp gzve me the survelance tapes from her room for a week and I got to see her fuck and suck 16 guys,she really puts her heart in it,I see why she gets big tips and repeat clients.

Users who are viewing this thread