Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How many hubbies have dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, etc

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date
I enjoy using a dildo on myself. But even better when the wife straps it on and fucks me hard.

Reactions: slutwifelina and BILLD
Robert Smith said:
Maybe, it is time to stop using toys and take a dick up that tight little ass. I bet you would love being fucked and treated like a cock loving slut.
I got a real dick the first. Time I had ass play! I loved it and still do

The goal...

DSCN1395 (3).JPG

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina, wmjacking, QuietKing and 1 other person
He's learning to take the knot...

IMG_0509 (2).JPG
IMG_0495 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina, wmjacking, QuietKing and 4 others
My wife and I over the 46 years have had many vibrators and dildos. We even had a few strap-ons. She used a 8 inch vibrator on me as she sucks me. She tells me I have given her large loads that way

Reactions: slutwifelina and juliahotwife
I've had several toys over the years. Still have my blue dolphin, a set of plugs and a couple small dildos.
I saw pics of guys using cucumbers,, hmm, I picked out a nice one that had nice bumps on it, put a condom on it, lubed it and me up and onward and forward. It was very nice.Cuke .jpgToys.jpgCuke .jpg

Reactions: wmjacking and mbingly
Fing said:
I've had several toys over the years. Still have my blue dolphin, a set of plugs and a couple small dildos.
I saw pics of guys using cucumbers,, hmm, I picked out a nice one that had nice bumps on it, put a condom on it, lubed it and me up and onward and forward. It was very nice.Cuke .jpgToys.jpgCuke .jpg
I love cucumbers. I get excited picking one out at the store. I put a condom and lube it up to.

7FE00EC1-4E33-4F56-A656-BE2665F5E262.jpeg
4ADE62DE-D3F8-4405-A87E-63CC1D99936C.jpeg

Reactions: mbingly and wmjacking
Slather his cock with numbing cream and insert into an extender sheath. He's my personal dildo!

Picture 121(2).jpg
Picture 126(2).jpg
Picture 127(2).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: slutwifelina, wmjacking and BILLD
Dildos, some 8 inch, some 10 inch, all black

Reactions: wmjacking
sissyjackie said:
I love cucumbers. I get excited picking one out at the store. I put a condom and lube it up to.

7FE00EC1-4E33-4F56-A656-BE2665F5E262.jpeg
4ADE62DE-D3F8-4405-A87E-63CC1D99936C.jpeg
Cucumber my fav

For the first time last week my wifey was able to bring me to a hands free orgasm using her toys in my bum.
It was an awesome feeling, next up I think she's looking for something like her lush but for my bottom.

Ever since the first time with a guy I like playing with my wife’s toys when she isn’t home and I like using her sex torso and pretend it’s a real man and until I get the real thing again it’s gonna have to do for now

Not counting my wife KK's toys, I have a variety of anal toys of my own. First up, we live poly, with me, my wife, and her three lovers. All four of us have Lovense Hush plugs. I have several smallish prostate massage wand/vibrators, all waterproof, an Aneros, several "plain 'ol' silicone and metal butt plugs, and a two-pole anal probe that goes with my e-stim rig. Prostate and milking pleasure is so hot.

Reactions: slutwifelina and vacpl
I got him a new tool for Father's Day. He picked out the attachments....

IMG_3360(2).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread