Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How many guys?

• Thread starterArabguym
  • Start date
Arabguym said:
How many guys had your wife been with before she met you?

My wife is 28 but I met her when she was 21. She told me that she had slept with around 35 guys.
21 before married and 6 while why are married

• Love
Reactions: Jong, h5t6ca and Regn
My wife was with guys before me but never had sex. She was a virgin

About 7 to 8 before me and only 1 so far (For now) while married

Reactions: h5t6ca
ArabianKnights said:
About 7 to 8 before me and only 1 so far (For now) while married
1 you know about, or 1 absolutely? I only ask because my ex made me a cuckold with a number of guys, but all was unknown to me (or at least the evidence was denied in order not to confront the humiliation!).

Regn said:
1 you know about, or 1 absolutely? I only ask because my ex made me a cuckold with a number of guys, but all was unknown to me (or at least the evidence was denied in order not to confront the humiliation!).
If your ex had sex with a number of guys and they were all unkown about them that would not make you a cuckold, that is just straight up lying and cheating.

jerryteroga said:
If your ex had sex with a number of guys and they were all unkown about them that would not make you a cuckold, that is just straight up lying and cheating.
It may be lying and cheating, which is never good, but, in the traditional sense, it is cuckolding nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread