Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How many cocks?

• Thread starterwifeykaren
  • Start date

wifeykaren

Slut Lover!
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2013
How many cocks has your wife had, before and after marriage?

Reactions: Ctswing, mailkme, secretcrowds and 3 others
About 20 before we got married, some of those were while we were together and even engaged (which I didnt know about until many years later).

About 8 since we got married

Reactions: JeffCA
0 before we got married and 0 for about 20 years after until we started swinging 5 years ago. Now I would estimate about 40 or so in the last 5 years.

Reactions: SubZen and Dark_Hung
She only admitted to "around 5" men before marriage although it's probably more.

By now, it's probably more like "around 50" although she wouldn't admit

0 before, several hundred ones after
17 at once overnight

2022-10-12_04-23-10.jpg

Reactions: laury
somewhat complicated by the claim of my ex that she had never had sex: I hadn't asked and didn't think it important. But I was misled, as photos I discovered after we split taken by her college boyfriend illustrate (see below). While we were married, so far as I am aware, five guys made me a cuckold with her (see below second group: from a photographic session where I got cucked). Not a great record by there it is.

08.jpg
11.jpg
6-4.jpg
6-7.jpg
6-11.jpg

Regn said:
somewhat complicated by the claim of my ex that she had never had sex: I hadn't asked and didn't think it important. But I was misled, as photos I discovered after we split taken by her college boyfriend illustrate (see below). While we were married, so far as I am aware, five guys made me a cuckold with her (see below second group: from a photographic session where I got cucked). Not a great record by there it is.

08.jpg
11.jpg
6-4.jpg
6-7.jpg
6-11.jpg
So many people seem to have been cucked by this girl,she must get around.

Reactions: Regn
17 before me , non that I know of since being married....working her sharing her.
She was slutty before me so trying to get her back into that

aussiehubb said:
17 before me , non that I know of since being married....working her sharing her.
She was slutty before me so trying to get her back into that
Best of luck with that,if you're near sydney i can help,mmm

wifeykaren said:
How many cocks has your wife had, before and after marriage?
Mine was married at 15 with baby never having any type of parental "talks". 2 other relationships after husband myself being the 4th cock she had. Took several long yrs for her to feel reassured by me that it was ok if she wanted, I was not only ok but desired, my opinion of her wouldn't change. B4 she finally felt comfortable enough to try adding another to our sex. Right then seeing how I reacted was a switch that flipped. Today she will label herself a dirty slut that loves cock anytime without shame. Around 50ish when we stopped counting. That was yrs ago countless cocks ago. So how many now? We fine saying all of em. Lol

eating sandy3.png

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth and wifeykaren
20 before and about the same after being married. And several more when I was in school.So I think it is about 50 total.

My first wife had many, she started early in life and by the time I met her their was almost nothing she have not done. She was sexually liberal. My second wife had 1 before me.

14 before me ( she lied for almost 30 years and said only 1) and 7 after (all in the last 6 years)

Users who are viewing this thread