Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

how is my wife. see her album.

• Thread starteramal
  • Start date
I've been shooting my load under my desk at work looking at that hot meaty pussy. I'd fuck her so good, so long, and so hungrily that we'd need a fucking keg of sports drinks to replenish. Then I'd fuck her again. Get her dressed up in a school girl outfit and post some pics, damn it.

^ Never. Actually, I think I busted the desk with my length and heavy load.

Saraha said:
Has the office cleaner commented on the difficulty of removing stains off the carpet under your desk - or has she just got a steam mop to remove them and blushed at what you must have got up to?

I've manged to go through some paper towels and I always feel deliciously seedy jackin' off under my desk. I can only hope the office cleaner is some sexy debutant working after hours, but it is likely some ugly burly guy.

OMG..I do not remember how many times have i jerked off my thick cock on ur wife's sexy body....She is yummy yummy girl.Wud u like her to see my cock..Show her my album...

i wanna bury my face in your wife's twat.

NIce :D:D:D:D

Rodney1 said:
I've been shooting my load under my desk at work looking at that hot meaty pussy.

I'd fuck her so good, so long, and so hungrily that we'd need a fucking keg of sports drinks to replenish.

Then I'd fuck her again.

Get her dressed up in a school girl outfit and post some pics, damn it.

Long distance rucking gets up a thirst, and I see you think school girls are the cat's pajamas. If you go to a stage hypnotist, you could have your mind altered so that older women feel like school girls FOREVER.

Users who are viewing this thread