Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How is it?

• Thread starterstickybritches
  • Start date

stickybritches

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2011
Just wanted to see what you thought of my cock.. big, small? Would I make a good bull?

Attachments

• IMG_00000105.jpg
    IMG_00000105.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_00000108.jpg
    IMG_00000108.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_00000106.jpg
    IMG_00000106.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 216
It looks fairly big, but stick it in a toilet roll and re-photograph it. We can then see how much sticks out. If it is too thick to go in a toilet roll, then it is automatically classed "stud" because it won't be a loose fit in a vagina.

If you wannabe a bull, then you must "take the toilet roll test" first.

Bull

stickybritches said:
Just wanted to see what you thought of my cock.. big, small? Would I make a good bull?

I don't care what Sahara says... there are other elements to being a bull than "the toilet paper roll test". At least a good bull... Certainly girth is a good thing, as well as length, but its not just size (although it doesnt seem you are hurting in the size "department").... Being a bull is about attitude too. Stickybritches, do you have the bull attitude to go along with your size? There lies your answer.
When you see a married couple, do you think "oh, they're a good looking couple. He's a lucky guy." or do you think "Damn I'd like to nail his hott ass wife!"? Me? I automatically think of the last one. Do you think of a married chick not being available or in your eyes is she still "fair game" regardless of the wedding ring? I think you know which answers point to you being a bull.... BUT, based solely upon size I would definitely have to consider you bull material.

Its a good feeling, being a bull, isn't it?!

hungbull420@yahoo.com

I am with you hungbull, I def have the mentality of a bull, just have yet to act on it. Anyone else have any input? Ladies?

I dont care what anyone says. He has a nice fucking cock. toilet roll bullshit thats a hot cock; would love to see it stretching my wife out. :)

The sex I get is from cocks that are too big to slide inside a toilet roll.

If your cock sticks out the end of the toilet roll, it usually proves it is at least four inches long. The guys who reckon they are eight inches, should be able to stick two toilet rolls on in their photograph and the the tip of their cock should just be out of the end.

Photos can mislead, so toilet roll test can sort out those who have as much honesty as a fisherman holding his hands apart to show how big the fish was that got away.

You can also get a pretty accurate indication of girth from how loose it appears in a toilet roll photo. There are some women who have had several babies and won't feel much friction if a penis is too slim - so they need a lot more romancing and foreplay.

A man with a small dick should study how lesbians make love and bring each other to orgasm. Then do that to your wife, and when she is purring like a satisfied lesbian, you can put your finishing touches to her body by doing the in-out stuff until you ice her cake.

Make sure you hold her tenderly for quite awhile afterwards, and if appropriate at the time, plant a 1,000 kisses all over her body so she gets the message that you would like this to become a regular thing.

Saraha said:
It looks fairly big, but stick it in a toilet roll and re-photograph it. We can then see how much sticks out. If it is too thick to go in a toilet roll, then it is automatically classed "stud" because it won't be a loose fit in a vagina.

If you wannabe a bull, then you must "take the toilet roll test" first.

Even 3/4 hard this test is easily passed. 008 (800x600).jpg 007 (800x600).jpgBut without stamina and personality and big cock is just wasted.

kenev said:
shit saraha you are full of the words of wisdom

================

a well placed typo there Ken and you wooda
insulted our Saraha :D

Nice cock

You would make my wife drip and bring me to my knees with my mouth open .

Users who are viewing this thread