Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

how i started playing with men

• Thread starterbiguy153
  • Start date
hunterms said:
something similar happened to me but it was in my living room on the couch. black friend fucked me and thanked me, I said I should be thanking him.
If they had any idea how willing some guys would be if they asked.

ltlguy said:
If they had any idea how willing some guys would be if they asked.
Great stories I would love to hear more. I wish a hiding hand would have controlled me when I was 18 a visiting the adult theater.

It was my wife who got me started. Once we started swapping/sharing/swinging she learned what a real man was and how big a real cock was and how it felt. She told that since I was not much of a real man I must become more of a woman which ultimately led me to my current status as her sissy cuckold *****. (And I would not go back!)

Reactions: LozzaNWUK
biguy153 said:
I guess I always been bisexual, altho never acted on it till I was 34yo in 2001 during my 1st divorce, I went to a adult theater/book store in Chattanooga tn area , to watch some vids maybe jack off, I wasn't sure what to expect there, I watched a few men playing with themselves and each other. some sucking dick and one guy getting fucked, which was what interested me the most , I stayed maybe a hour or two , then went home processing what I had saw, After thinking on it a few days I know that's what I wanted to try , I had a dildo my ex had left behind, so I started using it on myself , I learned how to take it , and was liking the stuffed feelings,maybe a week later I went back , I took with me some condoms, lube and a few paper towels , so on my next trip , there were several people in the booth area , after walking around some I went into the theatre part , it was barren except for one older black man . I started talking to him , he seemed nice , clean and well spoken, I asked to see hims dick he pulled it out , I was amazed , nice thick 7 or 8" , I stroked him a few times, and asked he he wanted to fuck me . he got really excited and said he love to . so I gave him a rubber and lubed us both up . Then ;lowered my pants and backed up on him , Damn it felt like he was ripping my into , but I was determined to do it. as my ass stretched and accepted this hung man inside of me I started feeling great , and I told him so , he starred slowly fucking me then got faster , be4 I knew it he was pounding me hard , damn I still get chills thinking about it . he When he finally came, I could fell him throbbing in my ass. I was hooked, when he pulled out I almost collapsed , knees were so weak , lol
. but to my surprise it was he who kept thanking me over and over , saying how well I took that dick , . damn this man just made my dream come true and he was thanking me , we talked some more , then he left , I sat down still kinda seeing stars processing what just happened . when he came back and asked if his friend can fuck me also ......... to be continued if yall want to hear about it ........
yes please do tell

Users who are viewing this thread