Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How do you deal with guilt?

• Thread starterdeanford
  • Start date

deanford

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2023
Interested to know how guys feel when they hook up for male companionship behind your wife's back?

How do you deal with the fact that you are cheating?

I would love to hear opinions on this!

Thx

Reactions: Ericsean
I gave into my urges about 10 months before I met my current wife ( over 25 years ago), so there really wasn’t any “ guilt” regarding her at the time. There was more of “ I did something I was told that was bad for me since as long as I could remember “. It took me about 48 hours to get over it & actually want to have more, do more. After several times of doing the Saturday night sex with my future wife before we were married, I’d take her home & wideup at an adult bookstore or theater to really get off. For me, even after all these years , with one exception ( nearly a year long affair with my 1st wife about 2-3 years ago, who still is the one & only in everything ), it’s nothing to do with feelings of emotional attachment, basically if I’m not crying about missing you, than there’s no real connection. I look at everytime I’m with a man, woman or tgirl, that it’s only a physical connection, almost like a sort of workout, only the end of the workout is people are shooting cum & not grabbing a water bottle. The need to workout, to stay fit, stay healthy…same sort of thing.

I felt a bit of guilt the first time, the next few times alcohol was involved and there was some next morning thoughts but, i don’t really feel regret anymore.

Reactions: Ericsean

Users who are viewing this thread