Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How do I start

• Thread starterBob30215
  • Start date

Bob30215

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 17, 2006
I am married to a beautiful 30 year old w/f blue eyes,blond hair.
We have been watching X-rated IR for over 6 months now and she actually gets turned on watching them but everytime I ask her if she would like to have sex with a well hung black man she says no. I not sure how to get her into this lifestyle which I think would be great for her.
Any suggestions?

How Do I Start?

Bob30215 said:
I am married to a beautiful 30 year old w/f blue eyes,blond hair.
We have been watching X-rated IR for over 6 months now and she actually gets turned on watching them but everytime I ask her if she would like to have sex with a well hung black man she says no. I not sure how to get her into this lifestyle which I think would be great for her.
Any suggestions?

I see you've completely skipped over the first question you need to consider ('SHOULD I?'), and gone all the way to 'How Do I Start?' Your wife has said 'no...' Does her stance on this count for anything to you? Or, are you just considering what YOU want? That's why so many of you guys lose your women to others (speaking generally)--you seem to treat them as possessions, something that you can do with as YOU wish, regardless of their lack of desire to engage.

From your approach to this question in this public forum, I'd think that if/when your wife DOES go Black, you won't even know about it.

Respect for your wife needs to be your FIRST concern.

Any man who actually beleives a white woman (or any other race) when she says "I don't wanna fuck a black guy" needs realize that hardly any hot white woman is gonna openly admit she wants her pussy split wide open by a BBC. Now when the brutha is slapping her in the face w/a 8in soft snake she's def gonna admit it. It usually takes the right situation.

Raunchy Randy said:
I see you've completely skipped over the first question you need to consider ('SHOULD I?'), and gone all the way to 'How Do I Start?' Your wife has said 'no...' Does her stance on this count for anything to you? Or, are you just considering what YOU want? That's why so many of you guys lose your women to others (speaking generally)--you seem to treat them as possessions, something that you can do with as YOU wish, regardless of their lack of desire to engage.

From your approach to this question in this public forum, I'd think that if/when your wife DOES go Black, you won't even know about it.

Respect for your wife needs to be your FIRST concern.

Amen. Wives are not automatons reacting mindlessly to our every suggestion. "No" usually means "No" in most languages. Why not try something novel - let your wife enjoy the I/R imagery all she wants. She now obviously knows you're open to the idea of her with a black guy but, unfortunately, your ham-handed approach showed her more disrespect as the woman of your life than anything else ( you'd be so eager for a blk man to have sex with her)...maybe a miracle could happen and somewhere down the line she'll express some faint desire or curiosity about the sex but if/when it occurs, don't jump at the chance, allow it to build, gently nurtue it - and maybe she'll even try it without telling you - since you've already expressed your de-facto permission. So IF it occurs without your knowledge, don't go apeshit because she didn't tell you.

And we males wonder why we have the reputation we do?

HOw about you try catering for some of her needs? A lot of women feel genuinly disgusted by the thought of sex with other men, I know I did...but purely because I love my partner, and didn't want to hurt him!

Try asking her about some of her fantasies. Often writing them down, encourage her to keep a dirty diary if she's very shy, as a lot of women find it hard to say 'i like being handcuffed and spanked', even to their hubbies! Find out what she likes, take her away for the wknd, indulge her in whatever she wants. She'll then be more likely to take your wishes into consideration.

A big blk dildo might be a good start too, let her realise that ur not gonna be intimidated by a bigger cock than you've got!

All the best, but do remember...no does mean no.

sm xxx

EDIT: HELLO DOGGA!

Users who are viewing this thread