Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How do i get my wife to cuck me

• Thread starterUsemylady
  • Start date

Usemylady

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2024
My wife is very vanilla but i want her to cuck me. I have a fantasy of seeing her with a big cock. The thought of a huge cock stretching her then me reclaiming her makes me so hard. How can i get her to do it what could i say to break the ice on this topic to see if she would ever be intrested

Reactions: natasnaikul, throwback, ChillJaxGuy and 2 others
have you talked to her at all about your desire

Roleplay during sex is a good place to start.

Reactions: Rothchild
Buy her a big dildo so she knows what she is in for

Reactions: natasnaikul and Rothchild
Usemylady said:
No im scared to
My husband planted the thought in my head and it's very exciting. I want him to experience this

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, redback and sephoro
Pillow talk is the best way... play the game of "fantasy confessions." Pick her brain and see if she'll gradually open up to you. Rule 1. No holds barred. Rule 2. Follow rule 1.

Good luck

Reactions: natasnaikul, MasterNick and Rothchild
get a big thick cock sleeve, that's what I use on my wife and I tell her its a BBC fucking and stretching her pussy, she loves it and sums so hard! then I slide it off and enter her feeling how loose her pussy is! Makes me cum so fast!

IMG_3231.jpeg

Reactions: natasnaikul, vinny56, Nazareth and 1 other person
Gliderider said:
Roleplay during sex is a good place to start.
Good advice, albeit I suggest a step beyond that. Asking a partner to start having sex outside your relationship is not something the majority of women will accept. If that's a deal breaker for you then good luck. I suggest being content with a partner willing to indulge your fantasies on understanding it's only fantasy, no pressure to make it real. I never once even mentioned making it reality, was perfectly happy having a wife so open to explore fantasy with me! It was a total shock when she decided that she wanted to try it for real. I firmly believe it never would have happened with me pushing it.

Tell her you just want a relationship open to exploring fantasy, and mean it. Maybe, like mine, she'll someday enjoy the fantasy enough to want to try it. If not, you'll still have more fun role playing and fantasizing with a partner than you'll have otherwise!

My .02

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, redback and sephoro
biguy_15 said:
get a big thick cock sleeve, that's what I use on my wife and I tell her its a BBC fucking and stretching her pussy, she loves it and sums so hard! then I slide it off and enter her feeling how loose her pussy is! Makes me cum so fast!

IMG_3231.jpeg
I would love to do that with my wife but she is too straight to try it.

Reactions: biguy_15 and natasnaikul
Nazareth said:
Any possibility of involving some bondage?
Would love to tie her down and pound her with some big dildoes,then she could do the same to me.

Reactions: natasnaikul and Nazareth

Users who are viewing this thread