Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hotwife 4 Exclusive Blks

• Thread starternjcpl
  • Start date

njcpl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 5, 2006
Here is my lil hotwife.......been looking for Mr. right to help me give her what she craves. A nite in a hotel with two cocks !!!!!!! We r located in Jersey but looking to me up in Atlantic City.
As u can see she dresses up and preforms. We r a str8 cpl seeking a young stud for her. Between 25 and 30 yo. Plz send photo and info to our email if ur serious as we r.
cuteblondewife@yahoo.com

Attachments

• cc9b.jpg
    cc9b.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 870
  • cc9a.jpg
    cc9a.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 515
  • cc9c.jpg
    cc9c.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 476
  • cc23.jpg
    cc23.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 866
  • cc21.jpg
    cc21.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,120
Here's a cpl more pics from our last nite in a hotel, when she dressed up slutty to go out..........who's ready to help me out with this Hotwife ??

Attachments

• white1jpg.jpg
    white1jpg.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 308
  • white3.jpg
    white3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 250
  • white5.jpg
    white5.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 559
  • white6.jpg
    white6.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 824
you are fuckin hot, more dildo stretching pics of your hot little white pussy fillrd with black cock

is that a tattoo or an autograph on her back?

If she is craving Black Cock, get her to one of Pimp's monthly parties. She will get all she is wanting so badly.:lick:

She is a very hot woman. I wish that I was one of the lucky guys that get's to sample her goodies.

nothin like a slut holding a lite beer in a can to get me in a white trash mood..ok she is sexi lady for her age

LONg BLK

I'm just out side of AC love to meet u two 5-10 205 fit bull and hung heres the problem I'm 44 is that too old I know u said 25-35 hit me back and let me know long_blk2000@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread