• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hottest thing wife has ever told you?

• Thread starterPhil C
  • Start date
I came home from work and saw my wife on the sofa on the phone talking with someone, I said " Hi baby" She just looked at me and said " I'm pregnant" and got up and went to her bedroom. I knew it wasn't mine. It took awhile to let it sink in, She came out about an hour later.
she was wearing her jammies, sat on the couch, grabbed the remote, looked at me, and said ..Well ? We both knew the risks and we both agreed
that if it happened it happened.. I don't know what she was expecting, But I embraced her and told her she was the best wife in the world, and how
elated I was, I could tell she was hesitant to show her true feeling to me, I loved on her and I starting talking about converting my home office
into a baby room, she showed me her test from the dr's ..POSITIVE !! of course I was leaking all over the place, my shorts looked like I pissed in them,
That night we talked more than we had in a long time..It was an afternoon, night, morning to remember for always. A bit extreme for most , but True story I've never told before. And it hasn't stopped , she continues to go out and fuck, just more protection for now.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: natasnaikul, Custer Laststand, Nazareth and 1 other person
I had just got home from work yesterday and found my wife in the shower, when she came out she told me that she had a visit from an ex boyfriend of our daughter who caught her asleep as she sunbathed nude.
he ended up fucking her after she awoke and saw him standing there looking at her nakedness and stroking his cock.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, drackdrap and happytwobeecucked
Bibob said:
I had just got home from work yesterday and found my wife in the shower, when she came out she told me that she had a visit from an ex boyfriend of our daughter who caught her asleep as she sunbathed nude.
he ended up fucking her after she awoke and saw him standing there looking at her nakedness and stroking his cock.
She seems like such a nice girl,did she say what he was like at fucking her.

srx said:
She seems like such a nice girl,did she say what he was like at fucking her.
She certainly did, she ended up being fucked by me as she told me about him and his nice cock.

Bibob said:
She certainly did, she ended up being fucked by me as she told me about him and his nice cock.
Now that is a good girl,pity he didn't wait around so you could both fuck her together

Reactions: Bibob
Most horny thing my wife told me.
I was almost a year with her and she told me she had a boyfriend before me who regular did come home dru nk .
He used to have his friends with him home , my wife had to obey all his friends.
He just liked to get her used by his friend as his personal who re.
Happend she was fucked by 4 friends , one after the other.
She told me that with tears in her eyes.
But i was listening to her with a hardon !
Almost did cum in my pants .
One of first moments i did realize i became a cuck.

• Wow
Reactions: Maosm, natasnaikul, cynful and 2 others
srx said:
Now that is a good girl,pity he didn't wait around so you could both fuck her together
Actually she found out that it was he who took our daughters virginity.

• Wow
Reactions: SubKevin and NLCuck
Bibob said:
Actually she found out that it was he who took our daughters virginity.
Did he want them both at the same time,would you like to guide his cock into both of them,i know i would.

Reactions: NLCuck
srx said:
Did he want them both at the same time,would you like to guide his cock into both of them,i know i would.
I don't think he asked that and it wouldn't happen anyway, but it is certainly a nice thought.
He has phoned my wife since, asking if he could take her out, as far as I know she has declined but knowing Carol she will no doubt think about it.

Reactions: cynful
Bibob said:
I don't think he asked that and it wouldn't happen anyway, but it is certainly a nice thought.
He has phoned my wife since, asking if he could take her out, as far as I know she has declined but knowing Carol she will no doubt think about it.
I am sure she will find a way to get what she wants.

My wife has enjoyed my humiliation from the very beginning of seeing it turn me on, so she's said a lot of things through the years that sent me reeling. Sometimes intentionally, mockingly, and other times things she didn't intend but were just said in passing. Those often cut the most deeply and if humiliation is a turn on, as it is for me, those are the hottest.

That said, after the very first time we played in reality, after years of fantasy, she said the hottest thing she could ever say. We were having that serious discussion that couples entering this lifestyle should have. The one where you each agree to be completely candid and honest, without consideration for what you think the other might want to hear, just the truth of how you feel about what has happened and where we are. Was the reality all you hoped and expected? Was it too much? Better? All the above questions for both the physical and the mental. I'll paraphrase the best I can recall, being 6 years ago...

"Honest answer? Physically, it was way better than I had hoped. Actually, it was better than I knew sex could be. We have always had a great sex life, and I'll be perfectly fine if we never do this again. You've always 'gotten me there, but not like that if we're being honest. You were watching, you would know I'm lying if I tried to deny that. My only experience with someone that 'well equipped' before we were married wasn't good, as you know. I truly didn't know a big cock could be that incredible if a man knows how to use it. As for the mental part of it, I don't feel any regret. You were watching so intently and were so hard, squirming so much that it never occurred to me to hold back showing how much I was enjoying it. I realized that I had wanted to be looking into your eyes when he entered me the first time, but didn't because my eyes had closed taking in how it felt. When I did look over, you looked like you were about to cum. Seriously, that was what I thought, I almost wondered if you had since your pants were still on. Earlier, you said that your thought when he was first fully buried in me was about how no matter what ever happened after that moment, we would always know that you had just watched another man touch parts of me you literally never could. You talked about how humiliating it was and yet it turned you on instead of making you angry. I got wet hearing you say that because what I was thinking, when my eyes were closed as he entered me, was that my husband is watching as parts of me that were still virgin are being touched my another man.

My honest answer, in a nutshell, is that we can't deny how pleasurable it was physically and we both enjoyed it mentally, so I won't be sad if we never do it again, but would be disappointed."

That response from her, the honesty in it, is entirely responsible for everything after it...in what's been an incredible journey!

• Love
Reactions: leahshub, zarkovac, natasnaikul and 1 other person
Some further reflections on the topic: My ex liked to taunt me with hints about what was happening behind my back. Now, having admitted to the fact that I was getting cuckolded during that time, I find these hints quite hot. She would talk about some occasion with a guy and add: "I wanted to see how far he would go;" "he got to everything;" "he had a curved one." She would then follow with a claim that she was just joking. Yes, I was naive enough to buy that, but it helps to be naive if you're going to get cuckolded in this way. In any case, I find her hints a real turn-on now.

The night she was a stripper at a black friend bachelor party she came home about 1pm the next dad and Saud 10 of the guys had sex with her

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked

Users who are viewing this thread