Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Wives Captions

• Thread starterBeenCuckolded
  • Start date
Good run BC. By trawling through so many sites you invariably end up with varying styles but you also found some real gems and put them all in one place. Thanks.
Maybe, just maybe after seeing what worked for you (and maybe what didn't) you have an eye for creating some of your own. Certainly not five a day, but think about it maybe?

joannew said:
As a woman I love these
So glad that you do Joann. will try to collect more and start posting some next month. In the meantime you might find my Thread "New TOONS Thread ... CUCKOLD ONLY please!" to be pleasing for you. see example below

Cuck2.JPG Cuck3.JPG Cuck4.JPG Cuck5.JPG Cuck6.JPG Cuck7.JPG

Last edited:
peakmb said:
Good run BC. By trawling through so many sites you invariably end up with varying styles but you also found some real gems and put them all in one place. Thanks.
Maybe, just maybe after seeing what worked for you (and maybe what didn't) you have an eye for creating some of your own. Certainly not five a day, but think about it maybe?
Thanks, Peakmb. I will start to start collecting good photos that I can post as Hot Wife Captions. But will probably start in Nov to collect maybe an other 20 or 30

joannew said:
As a woman I love these
So glad that you do Joann. You might want to go to my postings on New TOONS Thread ... CUCKOLD ONLY please!
Go to - Forums>Cuckold Dreams>Cuckold Toons
Below is a sample of my Cuck captions on that site

Cuck2.JPG Cuck3.JPG Cuck4.JPG Cuck5.JPG Cuck6.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread