Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Wife

• Thread startersubmariner
  • Start date
Have you gotten this hot lady any more ofthe bbc she loves? Show us moe of her encounters

submariner, thanks for these latest pics that you've posted of her with the dildo. I love big toy pics.

Lucky Man

Sub, You are one lucky guy. Your lady is georgeous AND she likes black cock. Best white wife I've seen on here.

awesome babe bi white sissyboy luvs her look mmmmmm keep it up hun

WOW, She will be bred well. Can I join in on that breeding party?

She is definetly the sweetest sexy wife posted in along time. You are a lucky man.

you have one fine woman- she truely needs a real BBC- she has that hungry look on her face and the way she looks with the black dildo in her is very hot

thanks

hello

great pics what are the tatoos she has any showing for BBC?

very beautiful lady..if your ever in the dc md area and want to replace that dildo with the real dil..dont hesitate to contact me ..allknighstr8ng@yahoo.com

damn sub...i agree with the other posts, you have one fine lady...please do not stop posting...

Fuck you XZPAW! If you are looking for perfect body women why dont you go to thousands of sites that have all those plastic fake babes on them.This site is for real people of all ages and sizes.They arent looking for a dude like you to critique them.Besides who the hell cares what you think is good, this woman is one of the best looking ones on this site and doesnt lack anything.

Sub - I would have to agree with Blk woody, you are by far on of sexiest and desirable not only on this site but many of the others I have visited....

ur more than welcome sub, and thank you for continuing to share your beautiful and sexy wife...

sub...love the pics of your wife...what a very sensual and seductive women...would love to get my hands on her...

sub I would have to agree with cheyenne. ur wife is tops. would love to see more of her...

Yeah, she's definitely beautiful and hot. And it would be really good to have her tore down by a couple of brothas. Like get her really hooked and needy.

Users who are viewing this thread