Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot wife pictures 1

• Thread starterCurious Cuckold
  • Start date

Would you fuck her senselsess?

• Oh, yes!

Votes: 53 81.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Uh, no.

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters

Curious Cuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2007
Well here are some more pics of the wife. She is such an exhibitionist at times. She took these pics while I was in the shower one day. I came out and saw her dressed like this and lost it so I took some more. She then preceded to make me eat her pussy from behind and stick my tongue in her ass. I fucked her from behind until she came with the assistance of her vibrator and then she made me jack off on her feet and lick them clean. Great surprise. Post more very soon :p:D

Attachments

• DSC06768.jpg
    DSC06768.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 665
  • DSC06766.jpg
    DSC06766.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 441
  • DSC06765.jpg
    DSC06765.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 646
  • DSC06764.jpg
    DSC06764.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 336
Reactions: metalma
Lucky bastard

God you are lucky. I wish my girl would treat me like that. Not only is she absolutely beautiful, but what a wonderfully dominant personality.

AWESOME FEET!!! i would love to lick her soles and suck her toes while you fuck her hard.. :D

She knows how to use those feet too

koji said:
AWESOME FEET!!! i would love to lick her soles and suck her toes while you fuck her hard.. :D

She knows the power she has with those feet. Sometimes when I am fucking her missionary style she will put both her feet on my chest and then slowly move them up until she has both her feet on both sides of my face. She then demands me to suck her toes and lick her feet. It makes me cum immediately! I have more of the feet I will post soon.

Yes...she has nice legs and feet...it's great when she lets me cum on them and jacks me off with them. She hasn't known I was posting here. I am going to tell her tonight and see what she says. I want her to see the poll results also. Lets see what happens. Any advice?

I love lace. I would love to cum inside her and watch it drip out all over that nice black lace.

Please tell me...

that isn't a little kid in one of those photos. You don't let your kids see you having your adult fun, do you? That shit mkes a lasting impression ya' know.

No, we don't ever do anything in front of the child. Once or twice she has surprised us like all kids do. That is a no, no. No harm to children or anyone else for that matter.

Right On.

Good to know. Pics are great. Just didn't want that doubt in the back of my mind while I looked at them. Thanks. You're a lucky man.

No worries. Glad to know that there are some good people out there that actually care for more than themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread