Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot wife pics

• Thread starterCuckme44
  • Start date
Cuckme44 said:
....and here's the creampie! My Hot, sexy wife's pussy after he came in her. I don't know why, but I find it so hot to see her freshly fucked pussy with another man's cum leaking out!!! Anyone want to clean her pussy? Yum!

Love the cream but can't take my gaze away from those mssive nipples, yummy.

iluvmycock said:
Love the cream but can't take my gaze away from those mssive nipples, yummy.

Here ya go...her nips "up close & personal" ...and yes, they are "yummy"!!!

Attachments

• Bath-18.JPG
    Bath-18.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 146
Your wife is very sexy! She would look so hot with a BBC fucking all her holes. How big a cock do you think she could take all of? I've "depth checked" my wife with an 18" x 2 1/2"dia doubleheaded dildo and the most she has ever been able to take before it got too painful was 9".

Dirtyoleman said:
Your wife is very sexy! She would look so hot with a BBC fucking all her holes. How big a cock do you think she could take all of? I've "depth checked" my wife with an 18" x 2 1/2"dia doubleheaded dildo and the most she has ever been able to take before it got too painful was 9".

I would love to see her holes filled with BBC, but I don't know how big she could take. I think the biggest she has had was maybe 8"??? As you can see, her pussy is pretty tight...might have to try and see if she will go for the big Dildo trial run?

Attachments

• Wife's Pussy-96.JPG
    Wife's Pussy-96.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 171
Is she on the pill? Only thing which would be sexier is if she was taking their loads truly unprotected.

If you were in Florida I would love to deposit my seed in there. :D

celestialkin said:
Is she on the pill? Only thing which would be sexier is if she was taking their loads truly unprotected.

If you were in Florida I would love to deposit my seed in there. :D

She's not on the pill and doesn't like rubbers, so she only does it totally Bareback! She says she love to fill a cock squirting inside her! So do I!!!

Cuckme44 said:
She's not on the pill and doesn't like rubbers, so she only does it totally Bareback! She says she love to fill a cock squirting inside her! So do I!!!

That would be "feel" not fill....although I like the thought a a BBC/BWC "filling" her pussy!!

Looks like she's heading in the right direction!!! Once you get past the small, baby steps... Watch Out! It'll be ON! then, lol.... coming from one who knows ;)

Have Fun on the Journey,
~Nikk~

Happy New Year! Hopefully I can get her to do more in 2012. Would love to see her pussy taking another man's cock again....especially if its a BBC this time! Maybe....???

Attachments

• pussy-79.JPG
    pussy-79.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 130
Cuckme44 said:
They are more her friends than mine, although I golf with one of them and I even have pics and video of them together!

One is a boyfriend from High School....she never slept around in HS, so years later....the curiosity of "what if" overtook her and when the opportunity came, they fucked.

One was a boyfriend she was hot and heavy with before we married, and she just couldn't let go of him...sex wise anyway. Although we have good sex, he did something for her I couldn't!!! He asks her to send him videos, sexy stories about them and very detailed e-mails of what they have and would do together....and she sends them!! They've met a fuck on a number of occations.

The other was a father of our daughter's friend. I was gone working overseas, and other parts of the country for long periods of time, so they spent alot of time going to the Kid's events together....and ended up fucking.
That is HOT and very Turning on, I believe in Your mind.? Is it.? Has it happened many times with him? Is it continuing still, do you tell Her ever the name of YOUR SLUT or so ?

Cuckme44 said:
I got so hard the moment I saw his cock enter her pussy. Then, as he started to cum inside her unprotected pussy....I came all over myself!!!
This first pic here (29.8 KB, 250 views) is pic which we are looking for together now with My Wife AILA. We are naked, SHE is standing behind me and masturbating ME at the samme, when SHE tells how she has been the whole weekend like that with other men when I was waiting for Her to come Home. She was cruising trip, with customer of HER bank office.

Users who are viewing this thread