Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot wife Anklet Suggestions

• Thread starterLongIslandNewbies
  • Start date

LongIslandNewbies

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2024
Very new for us, wife just started seeing someone. I am looking get her a classy simple hot wife anklet. Any charm suggestions or anything would be appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: DynamicFitHungBull and throwback
LongIslandNewbies said:
Very new for us, wife just started seeing someone. I am looking get her a classy simple hot wife anklet. Any charm suggestions or anything would be appreciated. Thank you.
The stuff I found on Amazon looks cheesy or cheap. I, too, am looking

Reactions: DynamicFitHungBull and LongIslandNewbies
LongIslandNewbies said:
Just keep it simple. My wife only wears them when she's sporting a skimpy bikini or when she goes clubbing. Those who know will figure it out.

IMG_7595.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Bobroc, DynamicFitHungBull, love2watchAsians and 4 others
my wife has been cheating on me for the past few years. she has no idea that i know about her affair.

her BF gave her an anklet as a present. my wife is all tits and ass, but no brains, she has no idea what the anklet signifies it makes me hard knowing that she wears the anklet to church and walks up on the altar to read the epistle and give out communion. i am sure that the guys in church notice the anklet when they watch her wiggle her married catholic ass up to the altar.

1.jpeg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread