Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot redhead Ohio wife

• Thread starterredheadgirl
  • Start date

redheadgirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2004
Here is my wife, we had a great time this night. She's been a hot wife since the first month we were married. We lived for years in the Dominican Republic, where she became hooked on BBC. She only swings with blackmen since then.

M&M

She is gorgeous,any naked pi of her?????????//

If the response is good, Ill post more. Let her know what you think.

Thanks for posting. Would love to see more. Looks like a great night! I'm guessing it started in a strip club. And the others look like back seat pics. post more on what happened that night...

shut up xzpaw. anyways yeh tell ur wife i think shes a dream, absolutely gorgeous and looks amazing with a black tool in her mouth. ur a lucky fella to have her for sure, i can understand all that attention shes getting from thoise black guys!

Fake Fag guy or what ever your name is, get a LIFE....Yes this happened when we lived overseas, did I say it just happened, NO I DONT THINK SO. These pics are ours and only ours.

wow hot wife you got

Hi u2, great show more

xzpaw u fucking dick

xzpaw said:
Here it is, your own writing. You are a complete ignorant, dipshit faggot.
:lame: :whatever:

did u fall off the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down? you just made a hot poster rescind all the pics of his wife because u lack basic 3rd grade english comprehension skills. 'this night' was a way of saying 'that night', if he wanted to say 'tonight' or 'yesterday night' he would have, cockwad. i suggest u stop trolling these boards, dunno what ur problem is but i suggest you troll elsewhere

xzpaw said:
It doesn't piss me off when you post pictures of this woman. She looks good, at least her body does. I said I was interested in the photos, so that's why I'm asking, where did you filch them from?

This just confirms that you are a dumbassed, homophobic fuckhead. Go empty a gun in your face and do every woman you've ever met a favor, asswipe.

Users who are viewing this thread